Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Literally doesn't make sense.

If you get so many penalties, how can there be a conspiracy that you don't get any.

I'm not 100% sure because he was being cryptic and the interview didn't make much sense but I got the impression he was claiming that they don't get that many penalties. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If you get so many penalties, how can there be a conspiracy that you don't get any.

Because they have dried up I assume. :dunno:

edit Jesus Christ, Red Cafe is full of pissy little victims blaming Klopp of ruining their season when he called out Man Utd getting so many penalties. lol

Edited by Dahnsouff

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They got one last Sunday against Newcastle!

Then previous to that, it was 2nd Feb vs Southampton.

2 in February? I would demand they suspend the league until the problem of the missing penalties is resolved fgs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I think its a time thing. First they get a lot then people realise they're being given too many. 

Today i've realised for the first time another reason why (among other reasons) I don't like Man U.  the club  that increased their GD against a side (Saints) that were on the canvas. Just pleased that even then they only got nine.

All legal and above board and maybe could n't help it, but i'm prejudiced and therefore think it was deliberate. This is the club that after Munich were helped out by several other clubs. Whether there's enough continuity in football to resent this I don't know, but I do. 

Its a beautiful game with many good people and some A---holes.with a capital A.

Unfortunately we have to play them twice before the end of season but I hope we ask them for nothing, even if we have to play a primary school team

I've probably got too long a memory to be a football fan.Does anyone else remember the German Tyrannosaurus Rex that crossed the land bridge from Europe and ate some of our herbivorous dinosaurs,? The Bastard.! ! I still stick pins into a model of it., which I keep suspended over the toilet bowl.

Some say it was Prussian or another word I don't like to even type.

Edited by Alan Frost

2 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

0865934F-93CA-4A7F-8B3E-B7F51DBB74A7.thumb.jpeg.0135ef3fd5f0708533cb5ead6db0e074.jpeg

Just noticed that David McGoldrick has a phenomenal amount of skull above eyebrow level 

He looks like he’s got a made up bald head over massive mop of hair.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I thought it was well out but on the replays, it's just about in.

(EDIT: not the above replay!)

2 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Love that Wilder gets up from his seat to appeal, as if he could see that from there lol 

They were looking at a monitor on a replay.

Edited by StanSP

Just now, jammie82uk said:

Well that’s what I thought but when then shown the camera angle down the line it looks like only a 1/3 of the ball is over 🤷‍♂️

The other angle could have been showing a different frame? Honestly I don't know but surely the photo is pretty conclusive and if one frame is showing the ball out it must have gone out surely?

Just now, peach0000 said:

The other angle could have been showing a different frame? Honestly I don't know but surely the photo is pretty conclusive and if one frame is showing the ball out it must have gone out surely?

Perspective is different though on different angles. That picture you showed makes it look clearly over the line. Level it up so you're looking down the line and it might be different.

Just now, StanSP said:

Perspective is different though on different angles. That picture you showed makes it look clearly over the line. Level it up so you're looking down the line and it might be different.

I get that if it looked close but that angle doesn't look close at all. There's so much pitch between the ball and the line. Surely the curve of the ball can't explain that much of a gap. I'm just naturally suspicious of officiating of a Liverpool game lol

8 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

surely pretty clear!

EvVwXqKVEAAcTBH.jpg

Wow. Is that real.

Looks utterly different from the repkays TV coverage, even if the 1st replay looked out.

I just don't know any more.

I'm off to make a foil hat.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Wow. Is that real.

Looks utterly different from the repkays TV coverage, even if the 1st replay looked out.

I just don't know any more.

I'm off to make a foil hat.

This is the zoomed out view. Either way it looks out to me!

EvVyWgvWgAIx8ai.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1