Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I know the league campaign is all about your squad but if you put Steffen and Garcia in for Ederson and Dias, where would this Man City XI finish in the league? I reckon they'd float around the top 6, possibly top 4.

Just now, Kingleicester said:

Unbelievable how  the gulf in quality between these 2 and us 😬😬

They both are a gulf in class to everyone else and that includes Europe too... Chelsea I felt wouldn’t do well with lampard but they actually have a manager now and they look great. Can’t see anyone else other than these two winning the PL next season

Just now, Nalis said:

I know the league campaign is all about your squad but if you put Steffen and Garcia in for Ederson and Dias, where would this Man City XI finish in the league? I reckon they'd float around the top 6, possibly top 4.

The signing of Dias has improved them massively.

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Why would they? they have a chance of the title today 

I'm not saying they'll intentionally lose. But no KDB, best midfielders on the bench, crazy formation...pretty sure Pep is just using this game to try and make Tuchel double think tactics for the final. 

Just now, sdb said:

I'm not saying they'll intentionally lose. But no KDB, best midfielders on the bench, crazy formation...pretty sure Pep is just using this game to try and make Tuchel double think tactics for the final. 

Possibly, it is still a solid side with quality on the bench... Man City are just ridiculous anyway 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sdb said:

Quite right imo ..  he’s won  the league but the big one is yet to come and he doesn’t want to give Tuchel a look at his best team ..   pretty basic really. 

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Quite right imo ..  he’s won  the league but the big one is yet to come and he doesn’t want to give Tuchel a look at his best team ..   pretty basic really. 

I think Tuchel has a good idea, Pep won’t change much, just watch the PSG games. Done . 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

I think Tuchel has a good idea, Pep won’t change much, just watch the PSG games. Done . 

Yep it’s one thing knowing his team but it’s another getting a ‘practice game’ against them.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Unbelievable how  the gulf in quality between these 2 and us 😬😬

Amazing what about 4 billion quid can do hey.

We are also comparing an out of form Leicester V in form Man City and Chelsea. In form Leicester v out of form Man City and Chelsea beat them.

• Like 1