Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

I'm surprised, I thought I'd be watching this intently.

But last night's result and performance made me question a lot of things about us.

Of course results like this help but can't help feeling flat about it all.

• Like 2

Just now, Corky said:

But last night's result and performance made me question a lot of things about us.

It was horrendous last night, defensively a total mess... we did have chances but we shouldn’t be conceding 4 to bloody Newcastle. So yeah this result will not make me happy it will take a lot more than this. West Ham and Liverpool will still be a threat 

We Leicester city  Dont half do things the hard way..make their fans...go through the wringer....

We look at Soton, and N'castle, Think easy points....looking at the Chasing pack...then

Drop pts. Against Soton...Play poor..!!

Get Great news..Arsenal lose out in Europe...So Top 4 Quality for Europe

Lose, Play utter  crap against N'castle...

Fans feeling utter dejected,emotionaly hitting Border-line cases.

Applying for all positions & careers, at Bottling-plants & companies...

What other cruel, twists & turns do the gods have up their sleeve for us.....

Storm & doom clouds hovering & swerling over our heads.....

4 games...to find a safe, Acceptable Port of call, Knowing a failing of   3 or even 2 ,will See & leave us floundering ship-wrecked & forlorn.

Doom-Merchants a gathering....!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

It was horrendous last night, defensively a total mess... we did have chances but we shouldn’t be conceding 4 to bloody Newcastle. So yeah this result will not make me happy it will take a lot more than this. West Ham and Liverpool will still be a threat 

I'm hoping both of those lose this weekend too. 

They both have tough fixtures, as do Chelsea. While far from ideal before yesterday, having them all lose too will just effectively reduce the number of games to catch us by one.

9 minutes ago, Corky said:

Exactly how I feel. That result last night has really wrecked my weekend.

• Like 3

Even if Spurs come back into this their defence is shite and hopefully we take advantage in the final game.

We'd need to shore things up at the back though as they are obviously decent up front.

Edited by Nalis

15 minutes ago, sishades said:

Stop torturing yourselves, go and watch Derby and delight in them heading down to League 1.

They’re winning now. 

I don't care if we do it by winning our remaining 3 games or whether We do by everyone else being shit. As long as we do it, I fear it's going to be really difficult to challenge again next season (although I did think that last year too) unless we have a good summer recruitment boosted by having the champions League to offer new players. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, sishades said:

Stop torturing yourselves, go and watch Derby and delight in them heading down to League 1.

Watching them both.  And Wednesday are back in the lead

1925751090_DerbyRooney.JPG.a0d75b32a7efb1900ae7a53d3f340005.JPG

35 minutes ago, Corky said:

yeah exactly. feel very much dead inside. theres a voice telling me that regardless of what happens today and tomorrow, we still had it in the bag and we messed up.

• Like 1