Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

BT to Bamford: 

" You haven't lost to any of the top 6" 

Are we 7th suddenly?

They really said this? I'm fairly sure they have lost to everybody above them in the table other than Man City. 

Right good start to the day after our horrid performance last night. With a bit of luck one or 2 more can go our way and can get ourself over the line any way possible. 

40 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

BT to Bamford: 

" You haven't lost to any of the top 6" 

Are we 7th suddenly?

Forgetting that 6-1 defeat at Old Trafford then lol 

33 minutes ago, Anorak said:

They really said this? I'm fairly sure they have lost to everybody above them in the table other than Man City. 

Correct.  Once to each.  Also, unbeaten at home vs the Superleague 6, which is what I think they were trying to say.  Wins away to Leicester, Man City and Everton on top.  Been a great first season back up.

3 minutes ago, Pub breath said:

Probably because it was 6-2 ;)

haha I did think that before I posted but just couldn't be bothered to check!

45 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I don't care if we do it by winning our remaining 3 games or whether We do by everyone else being shit. As long as we do it, I fear it's going to be really difficult to challenge again next season (although I did think that last year too) unless we have a good summer recruitment boosted by having the champions League to offer new players. 

The Run up to Next season is going to be......:tumbleweed:....:please:

Unless we harden & discipline up....Next season could well be the same but not competing for Top 4 but fighting For Top 6....!!!

Leeds, W.Ham, Soton , A.Villa...Wolves,Spurs,Arsenal, will be coming hard next season....

I do believe we can still steal positives in this season, and our decimated squad , ( if no departures) Next season, will benifit, from all our  returnees,

being game & mentality fit....Our Returns have Proven again & again you cant Nurse players return even when only 75% fit..!!

Last night we learnt  Evans has been carrying &  nursing injury also since return...und

The Compact conjested season has caught up with us....Hidden , Not recovered injuries has eventually caught up with us....again!!

The odd poor game & drop in form everybody suffers, but this goes beyond that...We have played without those quality  individuals before & won well...

These games with Soton,Newcastle, Arsenal,Leeds, with good games inbetween , that  extra bite is still missing, needed to Ride the odd mishap....

The stress we have put on ourselves for these last 4 EOS games, Making the three  PL games.... season defining..!!

Few on here Plus some pundits expect anything positive from these 4 games...Keeping our chin-up, aint going to work...!

Lets Face it...Hanging onto that typical " Thats Leicester moment". Is all we have left....Though hope can Work wonders...

Next season we can look foward   & take as....3rd time lucky & special..!! because Top 9 teams,  will be Quality wise, alot better !!!

Since we’ve had every game shown live, I love switching on a game and doing my weekly treadmill run it seems to make the 45/60 mins pass faster. This week, I chose Sheff U v Palace. Big mistake, I’m an idiot. Don’t be like me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2