Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Paddy. said:

Breathtaking from Aguero. You're 1 up, a minute before half time against the 4th placed side who are in great form.....why the **** would you do that? Idiot.

I don’t understand it, look I know they have the title pretty much wrapped up but that would have ensured it pretty much today and allowed Man City to holiday until the CL final 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

My flawed logic is that Chelsea getting something from this game makes them more like to play with less intensity in our league game lol They lose today they will have to beat us. 

A positive layer on that theory - if they need to win the league game they might subconsciously drop focus on the fa cup final.

7 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Chelsea, especially with the distraction of the champions league final and not wanting to get injured are not that special. They're beatable imo.. They've looked defensively solid, but when they're not scoring and playing well offensively it can go south,and with all that I've said it's clear that we CAN win. Doesn't mean we will though. We've been even more poor and more alarmingly, poor mentality wise. 

Edit omg what a terrible penalty from agüero lol

Never like to wish an injury on people, but Christensen being injured could be quite useful for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

Another legend who should have been taken to the stud farm long ago. 

He'll probably sign for someone like Bayern to sit on their bench...and then win the champions league with them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BirminghamFox said:

What happens if Man U fans disrupt the game on Tuesday and it gets cancelled? 

If it happens during the game we'll be awarded the three points.

6 minutes ago, BirminghamFox said:

What happens if Man U fans disrupt the game on Tuesday and it gets cancelled? 

If it's an automatic win for the opposition I strongly suggest we all scoop up our utd mates shirts and drive up there Tuesday lunchtime!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1