Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah you’re missing something. It’s the fact that both teams were involved in the attempted ESL breakaway but mainly because of the impact protesting this game will have. Our game at 6pm is quite insignificant on a global scale compared to this one. That being said I hope it goes ahead as I want a Man U win and got some beers in. 

Granted but they're not protesting against the attempted ESL breakaway, they're protesting against the Glaziers and wanting them out. The attempted ESL breakaway is the final straw that created these protests but ultimately its about Glaziers out although apparently they've been doing it for years now they're taking them to the next level

As I said I expect Man Utd fans to be protesting at any home game and use any opportunity to do so.

Edited by Matt

Just now, Matt said:

Granted but they're not protesting against the attempted ESL breakaway, they're protesting against the Glaziers and wanting them out. The attempted ESL breakaway is the final straw to created these protests but ultimately its about Glaziers out although apparently they've been doing it for years now they're taking them to the next level

As I said I expect Man Utd fans to be protesting at any home game and use any opportunity to do so.

Yeah I know it was just an added incentive. I think it’s more the size of the game and the impact it would have on a global scale like I said.

Guest Bert Fill
Just now, Unabomber said:

Yeah I know it was just an added incentive. I think it’s more the size of the game and the impact it would have on a global scale like I said.

Exactly. They’ve gone for disrupting a game which which will get maximum exposure. Makes sense really.

5 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

BBC Update: Liverpool players have managed to enter Old Trafford by disguising themselves as fans. Klopp was in a full Man U kit complete with a Red Devils cap. 

Did they all put Essex accents on too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

“Just off for a quick trike ride with my husband and poodle in the front basket, hope we don’t run into anything weird like a blocked decoy Liverpool team bus with its tyres let down”

Manchester. 

It’s honestly like something out of Last Of The Summer Wine

11 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

“Just off for a quick trike ride with my husband and poodle in the front basket, hope we don’t run into anything weird like a blocked decoy Liverpool team bus with its tyres let down”

Manchester. 

How long do ya think before the poodle gets it's own twitter?

9 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Ancelloti playing 5 defenders and 2 DMs in a game they could do with winning..

The Italian Sean Dyche.