Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, fazzyfox said:

Falling for that :facepalm:A big red bus with "This is the Liverpool Bus" written on it and they fell for it :facepalm:I thought that sort of thing only happened in old Looney Tunes cartoons. Whatever next, a "Free Beer" sign on the back of a police van and the f***wits climb in :facepalm:

£350 million a week for the NHS. :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Is it just after a few wee drams of Mortlach 16?  As a Fox of 53 years I look at the Prem' table and cannot quite believe where we are! That's not to say I want more, but the days of 7000 at Filbert St seem like a very distant memory.  Enjoy all of you Foxes fans, we are living the dream, just ask Florist, Cov & Shaggers for proof of that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Manini said:

They were never appreciated for how good they actually were. Ashley Cole I think also, it’s overlooked how good he was. 

Definitely mate. Good shout on Cole too, definitely the best English left back in my lifetime.