Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 23/09/2020 at 22:36, Muzzy_Larsson said:

The NFL-isation of the English Premier League begins/continues.

 

On 24/09/2020 at 09:24, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Yeah in that sense of course, I was more meaning with the fixtures spread through the week and the death of the traditional Saturday 3pm fixture slot.

Yeah I don’t think you know what you’re on about here. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Koke said:

Brexit Sean signing this guy for £750k lol unbelievable money being exchanged by 2 Premier League clubs. 

 

 

How as a Burnley fan do you get excited about anything to do with that football club 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

How as a Burnley fan do you get excited about anything to do with that football club 

It must be draining convincing yourself that you’re actually a big club because you’ve won two league titles but also reconciling it’s impossible to compete in the premier league with their measly annual revenue of £138m

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Koke said:

Brexit Sean signing this guy for £750k lol unbelievable money being exchanged by 2 Premier League clubs. 

 

 

Textbook Burnley signing.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/09/2020 at 18:40, The Bear said:

...He doesn't do anything we don't want him to and vice versa. Certain deals will be structured with future and past deals in mind, but long term we both win big. We've essentially gamed the system and got the jump on other clubs as a transfer solution.

It grates me when supporters think they are the club. You aren't making decisions at the club. You're a good poster Bear, but that comment looks a bit naïve and proves the point made that Wolves fans risk being blindsided here.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Refundable loan fee? What kind of utter madness is that 

 

 

I absolutely cringe when I see those three clowns sitting round that table on the Sky Transfer Show. I have to turn it off after a couple of minutes and tell myself not to be so stupid as to ever tune in again.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I absolutely cringe when I see those three clowns sitting round that table on the Sky Transfer Show. I have to turn it off after a couple of minutes and tell myself not to be so stupid as to ever tune in again.

Take it you won't be applying for this then 🤮🤮

The absolute pits.

I'm tempted just so I can go.rogue and hold up a sign saying Kaveh's a c**t.

 

 

Screenshot_20200926-005948.png

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, shen said:

It grates me when supporters think they are the club. You aren't making decisions at the club. You're a good poster Bear, but that comment looks a bit naïve and proves the point made that Wolves fans risk being blindsided here.

 

What's happened to the confused emoji??? Not sure what you're on about here Shen, I'd find it a bit weird if he kept referring to his own club as they rather than we... 

Edited by nwl fox
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Samilktray said:

How as a Burnley fan do you get excited about anything to do with that football club 

Probably by having a distinct identity, an underdog mentality, and the thrill of sticking it to the big boys with players and a manager who are perceived to be unfashionable.

 

It might not be pretty but if you were a genuine Burnley fan, I can see how you'd be able to buy into it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...