Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

How as a Burnley fan do you get excited about anything to do with that football club 

It must be draining convincing yourself that you’re actually a big club because you’ve won two league titles but also reconciling it’s impossible to compete in the premier league with their measly annual revenue of £138m

On 23/09/2020 at 18:40, The Bear said:

...He doesn't do anything we don't want him to and vice versa. Certain deals will be structured with future and past deals in mind, but long term we both win big. We've essentially gamed the system and got the jump on other clubs as a transfer solution.

It grates me when supporters think they are the club. You aren't making decisions at the club. You're a good poster Bear, but that comment looks a bit naïve and proves the point made that Wolves fans risk being blindsided here.

6 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Refundable loan fee? What kind of utter madness is that 

I absolutely cringe when I see those three clowns sitting round that table on the Sky Transfer Show. I have to turn it off after a couple of minutes and tell myself not to be so stupid as to ever tune in again.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I absolutely cringe when I see those three clowns sitting round that table on the Sky Transfer Show. I have to turn it off after a couple of minutes and tell myself not to be so stupid as to ever tune in again.

Take it you won't be applying for this then 🤮🤮

The absolute pits.

I'm tempted just so I can go.rogue and hold up a sign saying Kaveh's a c**t.

Screenshot_20200926-005948.png

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, shen said:

It grates me when supporters think they are the club. You aren't making decisions at the club. You're a good poster Bear, but that comment looks a bit naïve and proves the point made that Wolves fans risk being blindsided here.

What's happened to the confused emoji??? Not sure what you're on about here Shen, I'd find it a bit weird if he kept referring to his own club as they rather than we... 

Edited by nwl fox
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Samilktray said:

How as a Burnley fan do you get excited about anything to do with that football club 

Probably by having a distinct identity, an underdog mentality, and the thrill of sticking it to the big boys with players and a manager who are perceived to be unfashionable.

It might not be pretty but if you were a genuine Burnley fan, I can see how you'd be able to buy into it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Is it just me or has Matty James appeared in every Instagram training post since about 2015 without actually playing for us......

This is the Premier League thread, get that stuff off to the Nowt But Training thread...

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Brighton look like a very well drilled side. 

Don't think they'll get enough goals for Europe or anything like that but I think they'll get into the top 10.

I really rate Graham Potter. Would do a much better job for England than Southgate (damning with faint praise)

• Like 1