Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

22 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

For those wondering why me appear to be skint in terms of making transfers, this might go some way to explaining why?

Admittedly Chelsea and Everton have been among the biggest spenders, so maybe not that accurate, but then again they have gasoline money to use...

It's hard to know the impact, gate receipts is easy enough. But how much does it impact sponsorships, programme sales (including adverts and sponsors), food and drink, corporate.

There could be anything from £15-£50m (at least) black hole that needs filling. 

Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 13.03.02.png

Edited by Babylon

8 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Has there been a case of any footballer or manager being symptomatic? 

Both Arteta and Hudson-Odoi, who were the first to test positive in March before lockdown, had symptoms.

Might have been more cases then but I don’t think we were testing asymptomatics at the time.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Our own manager...

Completely forgot about that lol

Also because they are being tested so frequently, a lot of them aren’t actually asymptomatic but presymptomatic. i.e. we’re detecting their infections a few days before the symptoms appear, which is the whole point of all this testing.

• Like 1