Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Surely once the final whistle has been blown you can’t give a penalty! You’ve ended the game. This is unbelievable!

Yes mate but then the ref realised that United were about to go 90 minutes without their customary penalty. Silly boy.

That said. That was all on Maupay. ****ing moronic.

So I assume that all the ex Man Utd pundits who were disgusted by the handball pen they conceded last week because it was at such a short distance will have no problem with that pen, dispite it being from a closer distance. Still, time for them to slurp all over Ole, when Brighton should have buried about 5 or 6 goals past them.

How could that happen?

Man U did not deserve to draw, let alone to win. What a steal. That arguably should not have been a corner to begin with - the ball crossed the baseline. Plus how could there be the extra seconds in the first place? Man U does it again.

Edited by Tom12345
typo
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Tom12345 said:

How could that happen?

Man U did not deserve to draw, let alone to win. What is steal. That arguably should not have been a corner to begin with - the ball crossed the baseline. Plus how could there be the extra seconds in the first place? Man U does it again.

2 whole minutes of extra stoppage time for utd lol unbelievable 

• Like 1

What I don’t get is surely time is up, the referee blew to end the game, therefore when he blows for the penalty to be taken time is then back on and clearly over time.  
Clear as day the game ends with the final whistle.

I’m fuming and I couldn’t really give a crap who won this game, if this was a Leicester game I think the tv would have gone out the window.

• Haha 2