Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

3 minutes ago, shailen said:

Pundits are having this love in with Leeds given how long they've been away from the PL and how big a club they've been historically. They want to almost write a fairy tale story for them. 

They're a good side, but many sides have come up and started the next season well and then struggled. I don't think they're defensively solid enough to do anything spectacular including top 6. 

Indeed, Norwich beat them 3-2 last season.. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

I don't get it we destroyed Man city 5-2. Leeds get a draw and their going top 6? Am I the only person confused about this.

They're a newly promoted side. We are an established experienced team with last season's golden boot winner as well as several highly rated talents. We have put 3 and 4 past Man City before, its par for the course for us. We should take it as a compliment that nobody cares that we put 5 past them at their own place.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Burnley are going to struggle this season. Fortunately for them Fulham and WBA are even worse, so they should be fine as they'll pick up a few wins.

I’m not sure WBA are worse on what I have seen so far. I think Burnley are in real trouble this season.

• Like 1