Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, jammie82uk said:

It’s the new T-shirt line handball rule 

Got it thanks. I was like I’ve never seen the line on the offensive player drawn so far forwards like that. 

Still those lines are a certain thickness. The picture is blurry (can we get 4K up in here?). The camera angle is off line. They seem noticeably iffy most of the time. 

• Like 2

Just now, Countryfox said:

Absolute bolox ..  red card all day long ...  so can someone punch someone in the tunnel and not get carded cus the game isn’t in play ..  course he can’t.    

Well it is very clumsy and late, I don’t think there is any intention other than trying to stop a goal... I saw it has a yellow. He wouldn’t have known it was offside either. 

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Well it is very clumsy and late, I don’t think there is any intention other than trying to stop a goal... I saw it has a yellow. He wouldn’t have known it was offside either. 

Fvckin rugby tackle that could have done far more damage than he did ...   and he probably meant it ..   imo.