Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

It’s about time  Liverpool had VAR against them 

3 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

That looked onside, but I have no sympathy for Liverpool after all the dubious decisions they benefited from last season.

Not Liverpool fan,but wasn’t the case.

It’s funny how changes on one law have a knock on effect elsewhere 

in order to remove the upper arm issue with unintentional  handballs on goals being scored (ref Chris wood against us) that t shirt area becomes live as far as goal scoring is concerned - hence it probably means that even the elbow can be often be offside where a player is standing fairly upright at the moment the forward pass is struck  ......... gonna see a few ‘good goals’ ruled out by var from now on ...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

The problem isn't that it's a nose-hair offside. I actually don't have a problem with those ones. The problem is that it's not offside full stop. Look at the stills of that ffs, state of those lines.

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Which part of him that he can score with is offside?

Angle they've given us doesn't do any favours at all

People complain about laws that can be interpreted in different ways but offside is about the only black and white rule. Offside is offside for me. Wouldnt be mad if that was against us and would be if it wasn't given against a team we were playing :dunno:

I mean before this was bought in and people would have a toe off people were moaning about linesman needing help for literally this tight of a call. 

3 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

The problem isn't that it's a nose-hair offside. I actually don't have a problem with those ones. The problem is that it's not offside full stop. Look at the stills of that ffs, state of those lines.

Madness. Something genuinely dubious about VAR today.