Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:
Pickford really is Jekyll and Hyde!

One minute could have been sent off for taking out Van Dijk then the next producing an excellent save.

Best English keeper around according to Southgate ...   mind you, look who he thinks is the best centre half ...   clueless chump.

I know the traditionalists probably hate it but I am lovin these 4-a-day back-to-back game slates. My fitness tracker - not so much.

But it is a bit sad that the only weekend that feels old-school is the final one when everyone plays at the same time. It's weird that it almost feels like a tribute to the norm when really, if it wasn't for money, that would still be the norm.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

So with VAR now can they still retrospectively ban players for challenges like that? Or has that changed? 

"Under PGMOL rules, retrospective disciplinary action is reserved for incidents "not captured by the match officials or VAR".

I assume VAR looked at it?

Edited by trabuch

Adrian is struggling with the spotlight. At West Ham he was absolutely fine, played a couple of blinders against us I recall.

Pickford gets away with it far too much, a terrible tackle that deserved a red regardless of the offside. The problem has arisen since keepers were given licence by pundits to come and take everything out without considering the safety of others.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Jesus Christ, the sore on the bottom, with BT sport is really distracting 

Have you thought of seeing your Doctor?

• Haha 2