Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Apparently west ham are saying there’s an injury so they need to lower the price. 

Absolute crooks

I remember when Hull wouldn’t sign Austin because of an old bricklaying injury and he bagged for fun the next few seasons 

notice journalists keep asking big name managers like Klopp , none of whom really give two shits about the pyramid  is hilarious

Is like asking managers at amazon if their worldwide take over and the shopstreet dying is a bad thing.their hardly going to say otherwise. In Klopp's case a man who has shown completely disregard to the league cup and facup since he arrived in england is not the man to ask.

I'd add wenger never had a clue about the pyramid when he was arsenal manager and he still doesn't always looked down on clubs below arsenal.

i

Edited by twister

6 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Apparently west ham are saying there’s an injury so they need to lower the price. 

Absolute crooks

I remember when Hull wouldn’t sign Austin because of an old bricklaying injury and he bagged for fun the next few seasons 

It’s going to be a loan with an obligation to buy - suspect if whatever showed up in the medical occurs during the season and forces the player to miss any games then they can back out