Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Walkers said:

There's also a world of difference between Liverpool and WBA. Why would they turn up and do anything different to what they've done? Their squad is woeful

The thing is WBA are not likely to score 5 either!! Not even in a month of Sundays.

8 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I mean you could just disagree without getting personal :)

I agree with you.

Big Sam's tactics have kept West Brom in it, much like our first half against Man City.

Perhaps West Brom lack the players to go for it second half but while it's only 1-0 they always have a chance.  

There's a pretty big gap between Liverpool and even the established sides in the prem. 

Albion have a poor squad that have just come up and haven't invested much. 

I can't see what else they can do as they're still in it (a bit) 

Don't like Sam and think Billic was hard done by, but they'll try and hang in there a hope a set piece or a kind VAR goes for them (unlikely at Anfield 😄

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Edited by Izzy
Still quoting myself by accident when thinking I'm editing. Figured I would have sussed it by now

Just now, worth_the_wait said:

He did one good thing.

Scored on the opening day 2011-12 away to Cov, a 2nd half goal that won it 1-0 in front of 6300 away fans.    A great moment!

Think he also scored a cross against Doncaster. Didn't take long for Pearson to figure him out on his return.