Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Trying to deconstruct VAR decisions and watching referees emasculated rather than empowered shouldn’t be part of the game . The VAR technology should be a power for good but is anything but and needs sorting out , I don’t think anyone can be happy with this situation 

5 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Trying to deconstruct VAR decisions and watching referees emasculated rather than empowered shouldn’t be part of the game . The VAR technology should be a power for good but is anything but and needs sorting out , I don’t think anyone can be happy with this situation 

Yes. It's like many organisations, employers etc, which bring in a computer system but the users end up serving it rather than the other way around.

What's happened to Mat Ryan at Brighton? Left out today, not the first time this season and apparently been told he can leave. He's a decent keeper and I can't recall him really letting Brighton down since he joined.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

As this is the season of strange results could WBA beat Liverpool and Wolves do the same against the 'Spuds'? I do hope so on both counts.

Wolves are capable of a result against Spurs but there is very, very little chance of Fat Sam keeping Liverpool of the scoresheet for 90 minutes.

5 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

As this is the season of strange results could WBA beat Liverpool and Wolves do the same against the 'Spuds'? I do hope so on both counts.

Be nice to think so - I thought that Sheff U might nick something against Everton last night though and that went badly 

16 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Wolves are capable of a result against Spurs but there is very, very little chance of Fat Sam keeping Liverpool of the scoresheet for 90 minutes.

Let's hope you've not just put the kiss of death on that :cry: Ideal results Liverpool and Wolves win. 

34 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

What's happened to Mat Ryan at Brighton? Left out today, not the first time this season and apparently been told he can leave. He's a decent keeper and I can't recall him really letting Brighton down since he joined.

He's been my Fantasy Football keeper the past couple of seasons. Points/cost, one of the best.