Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

39 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

What's happened to Mat Ryan at Brighton? Left out today, not the first time this season and apparently been told he can leave. He's a decent keeper and I can't recall him really letting Brighton down since he joined.

3 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

He's been my Fantasy Football keeper the past couple of seasons. Points/cost, one of the best.

There were some question marks last season and he's actually been very poor this season.

Got a few mates who support Brighton and apparently they have good options in Steele and the guy who has started a couple this year, who I believe is quite highly rated and has been with them a while.

You can never rule out there's more to it; but it sounds like they've dropped him after poor form and are simply saying he can move on if he wants first team football.

48 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

As this is the season of strange results could WBA beat Liverpool and Wolves do the same against the 'Spuds'? I do hope so on both counts.

Sadly not. L'pool already a goal up. WBA are doomed. 'Big Sam' may never have been relegated  - he's left beforehand!!

Just now, theessexfox said:

6-4-0 is disgusting, Big Sam is an absolute cancer 

Its Liverpool away. Its an L no matter what so Sam is trying to protect the goal difference. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Let's hope you've not just put the kiss of death on that :cry: Ideal results Liverpool and Wolves win. 

I've never been of the opinion that anything I write here has an outcome on the results of a game

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I suppose those of you who criticise Allardyce's style of play didn't give a shit when Rodri criticised what we did at the Etihad?

We won 5-2 there mate. 

Hardly comparable.

5 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I suppose those of you who criticise Allardyce's style of play didn't give a shit when Rodri criticised what we did at the Etihad?

Looking forward to the turnaround to a 5-2 win and we all promise to hold up our hands at the end and acknowledge a tactical masterclass.

Stop being defensive on other's team's behalfs all the time. You'll get very very tired.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Talk to your Doc & get your medication changed. Its too strong !