Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Brighton have definitely been the better side despite not creating much/anything here.

Got no idea what West Ham's plan is. Park 10 behind the ball at home and hit them on the counter with a side that has absolutely no pace in it. Dire

3 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Worked alright against us!

They were able to select Antonio for one of the three  games per season that he wasn’t out injured plus Moyes was confined with COVID so they had someone who understands football in charge 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Corky said:

That first half is a perfect illustration of why Moyes struggles to win over fans.

Destined to finish bang mid table with Moyesball.

West Ham aren't going anywhere relevant.

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

They were able to select Antonio for one of the three  games per season that he wasn’t out injured plus Moyes was confined with COVID so they had someone who understands football in charge 

Alan Irvine, Hmmm! :P

22 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Chelsea fans not happy with Chilwell, he was laughing and joking with Saka after the game yesterday.

:whistle:

I’ll never understand why players can’t wait until there down the tunnel and out of sight of cameras. Makes sense to me. It’s always going to enrage fans especially if they’ve just lost. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

Destined to finish bang mid table with Moyesball.

West Ham aren't going anywhere relevant.

They have improved but you just won't be entertained by it. Same with Bruce really- the results on the whole aren't terrible but the style of play is boring and negative and any fan who points this out is shouted down by the "what do they expect?" brigade.

They'll probably come back and win this with their bench and Brighton's known flimsiness but it really was drab fare.

29 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Chelsea fans not happy with Chilwell, he was laughing and joking with Saka after the game yesterday.

:whistle:

“ my favourite bit was when 4 of us stood between you and the goal and you just spooned it over the top into the net whilst we were all standing around blaming each other - well funny that was “

8 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I’ll never understand why players can’t wait until there down the tunnel and out of sight of cameras. Makes sense to me. It’s always going to enrage fans especially if they’ve just lost. 

If certain fans get all precious about two rival players talking on the pitch then they fully deserve it tbh. 

Just now, The Bear said:

If certain fans get all precious about two rival players talking on the pitch then they fully deserve it tbh. 

No issue with rival players talking to each other. When 1 side have lost and a player is laughing and joking with the side they’ve just lost to doesn’t go down well with fans. Just my opinion. 

• Like 3