Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

25 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

That Kazim Richards seems to have been around forever, I'm sure he was signed once because somebody won a Pepsi competition when I was a kid, I'm 31 now!

Yeah that was Brighton I think it was around 2003-04.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Yeah that was Brighton I think it was around 2003-04.

Yes from Bury for 150k?

Played for Sheffield United in the Premier league I think.

28 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I think he played for Turkey in 2008

In the Euros.

Edited by Super_horns

Who do we want to come up out the contenders? 

Norwich seems like a formality. 

Brentford, maybe. Very well run club and their new ground is at least in the same sort of area as their old one but looks like a generic training ground where you'd see under 20s matches. 

Watford, not keen but at least it's easy to get to. 

Reading, no chance. Offer absolutely nothing. 

Swansea, like Reading and far away. No chance. 

Cardiff, the pick of the bunch as far as the top six is concerned. Good city and atleast 45 minutes closer than Swansea. 

If the others I don't want Bournemouth or Middlesbrough. Barnsley or Stoke sneaking into the play-offs and going up would be good though. 

1 hour ago, BenTheFox said:

Brentford, maybe. Very well run club and their new ground is at least in the same sort of area as their old one but looks like a generic training ground where you'd see under 20s matches. 

Cardiff, the pick of the bunch as far as the top six is concerned. Good city and atleast 45 minutes closer than Swansea. 

If the others I don't want Bournemouth or Middlesbrough. Barnsley or Stoke sneaking into the play-offs and going up would be good though. 

Brentford, Barnsley and any other.

Brentford deserve it after the last few seasons - have come so close and their recruitment should be rewarded. Watkins, Maupay and now Toney as 3 main strikers who they've picked from lower leagues and 2 of the 3 so far have gone on to be decent PL players.

Barnsley because it'll just be something different after so long. Like us and breaking the top 6, it's been years since a side other than the likes of Norwich, Bournemouth, Swansea, Cardiff, Watford were in the PL. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

I just want teams who play decent football. So no Cardiff and no Middlesbrough please. 

Norwich, Brentford and Barnsley.

Edited by Koke

4 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

Any good away day. Definitely Barnsley. Stoke is a good away day too. Brentford as it's a new ground.

I don't mind Middlesbrough or Watford tbf but not Reading.

Edited by Fox92