Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Sorry to say it as I love the guy but Mick is past it now. He's getting really old and sounds it too whenever you hear him on commentary. 

He might stabilise them a little but he'll be gone again in 12 months time. 

I think that's exactly what Cardiff are after - again, his contract is until the end of the season. Barring some remarkable form I think it's unlikely Cardiff will keep him on - but they'll have stayed up and it's an in for him back into the EFL shop window. 

6 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Some asking for him to go !

Last might was poor but everyone has to take responsibility.

Lack or depth shown up and again the attacking side of the team not performing.

How about Emma Hayes to takeover currently being touted for the AFC Wimbledon job, could you see her doing the Watford job or would you see it as a step to high.

Bournemouth sack Tindall after losing 4 straight games. What is the point given him the job in the first place if you're not going to give him a bit of a time? 

Don't get me wrong, it was a cheap appointment and they should've got someone else in the first place but still.

• Like 1

Yeah Bournemouth made a mistake not having a full clearout in the summer.

Also Tindall's issue was that he didn't have the same style of play. It was a back five and fairly turgid football.

I think they've sacked him because they want guaranteed promotion so It'll either be a return for Eddie or they'll go with Frank Lampard.