Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Lampard is gonna go isn't he. Uncle Harry will be having a word.

Could be Frank with Harry as DOF? 

The outlier in this whole situation for me is Jonathan Woodgate coming in as coach last week to replace Jones. Can't imagine many incoming managers will want to keep him in the set up as they already have their own teams.

Not sure how Pally JW is with Lampard or Terry from England days? Maybe they would fit him in. 

52 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Could be Frank with Harry as DOF? 

The outlier in this whole situation for me is Jonathan Woodgate coming in as coach last week to replace Jones. Can't imagine many incoming managers will want to keep him in the set up as they already have their own teams.

Not sure how Pally JW is with Lampard or Terry from England days? Maybe they would fit him in. 

I didn't reaulise Woodgate had gone in there.

Just now, Fox92 said:

I didn't reaulise Woodgate had gone in there.

Yeah, he must be a bit confused at the minute lol 

He’s favourite for the job but lazy bookies I think! They will want someone who near enough guarantees promotion 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Bournemouth sack Tindall after losing 4 straight games. What is the point given him the job in the first place if you're not going to give him a bit of a time? 

Don't get me wrong, it was a cheap appointment and they should've got someone else in the first place but still.

I thought he was doing a good job considering. I doubted him at the start but over all I think he's done okay there still in a shout of the promotion chase. Looking around at possible replacement... the first name that come to me was Frankie Lampard. 

On 03/02/2021 at 17:14, Ian Nacho said:

Seems odd they’ve gone for Woodgate considering he wasn’t good enough for Middlesbrough. 

Just as a caretaker... makes more sense to put someone with championship management experience in temp charge over an assistant doesn't it?

3 hours ago, kingfox said:

@Super_horns how long till you sack Xisco?

We’ll probably be looking for a new manager again by tomorrow if the fans have  their way !

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/xisco-munoz-head-coach.57889/page-34#post-2963765

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/19070981.xisco-munoz-wants-to-change-things-watford-draw-coventry-city/

Much more hate than even for Ivic.

Mind you goodness knows who will come in..

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

We’ll probably be looking for a new manager again by tomorrow if the fans have  their way !

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/xisco-munoz-head-coach.57889/page-34#post-2963765

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/19070981.xisco-munoz-wants-to-change-things-watford-draw-coventry-city/

Much more hate than even for Ivic.

Mind you goodness knows who will come in..

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone soon though, watching you guys is just as depressing as watching you under Ivic, absolutely no change.

You know what to expect now, shit away performances and Andre Gray starting every 1 in 2 games, rinse and repeat.

Pozzo and Duxbury will probably throw another Dart at a map, and you’ll get the best manager from the Kazakhstan Premier League, that seems to be their ploy lol 

• Like 1

Karanka at Birmingham next to be sacked I think, as his team slipped into the bottom three. I have interesting rumour that Chris Coleman is being lined up to replace, I'm not sure though if he's the right man turn round their fortunes. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

12 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Karanka at Birmingham next to be sacked I think, as his team slipped into the bottom three. I have interesting rumour that Chris Coleman is being lined up to replace, I'm not sure though if he's the right man turn round their fortunes. 

I don't think he'll cut the mustard there.

• Haha 1