Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

I was quite enjoying the Cov, Derby, Forest, Birmingham battle at the bottom. 

Be great if Rotherham could re-find form and Sheffield Wednesday could find something too. QPR and Huddersfield also pissing on my chips in that respect by breaking up the mini-league of crap. 

I can maybe see Cov and Birmingham dropping, but I think Forest and Derby have got too much now. Houghton was a solid appointment and Murray and co have got enough to see them finish mid-table and Derby are capable of beating the big teams, but will hopefully continue to throw up stinkers like losing to Rotherham 3-0. Certainly puts our issues into perspective. 

5 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

I was quite enjoying the Cov, Derby, Forest, Birmingham battle at the bottom. 

Be great if Rotherham could re-find form and Sheffield Wednesday could find something too. QPR and Huddersfield also pissing on my chips in that respect by breaking up the mini-league of crap. 

I can maybe see Cov and Birmingham dropping, but I think Forest and Derby have got too much now. Houghton was a solid appointment and Murray and co have got enough to see them finish mid-table and Derby are capable of beating the big teams, but will hopefully continue to throw up stinkers like losing to Rotherham 3-0. Certainly puts our issues into perspective. 

Forest will finish around 13th or 14th, I reckon. I can see them pushing for the play-offs next season. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Gutted for Doncaster.

If you look at their result form, they've lost 4 out of the last 5, the other being a draw in the 12th minute of added on time - could have easily been 5 losses in a row so an ideal opportunity before his reputation is tarnished and won't have to move either.

25 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

If you look at their result form, they've lost 4 out of the last 5, the other being a draw in the 12th minute of added on time - could have easily been 5 losses in a row so an ideal opportunity before his reputation is tarnished and won't have to move either.

They have been poor recently, mind you just losing at Sunderland, but I felt he was overachieving with them.

8 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Darren Moore to Wednesday.

Couldn't do any worse, the club is in total mess anyway. Not a great season for either of the Sheffield of clubs... well Sheffield FC have barely kicked a ball this season so I guess there having a much more happier season. Three manager's in one season isn't great as we know...

42 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Any half competent manager can get results in the Championship, Mick is a long time master of that. It's if and when they get promoted they get found out. 

Mick and Warnock are cut from exactly the same cloth in that respect.