Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I worry we'll have no link to the front pairing. Tielemans will inevitably be deeper and we'll struggle to get out of our half.

Iheanacho likes to drop a bit to link the play, so its not all down to Tielemans.

Seeing your set up today gives me more confidence. That defence can be got at, and Rodgers looks like he's already going for broke with 2 up top starting both Ineacho and Vardy. I'm unsure if that's the best move for you guys from minute zero but lets see. 

I guess it’s one of those where we need to be defensive and attack minded at the same time. Ordinarily I’d be meh, to this line up but frankly it’s such a hard call that I’m happy to go along with it. What will be will be, just hope we play well and VAR doesn’t go against us. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Excellent, they've started Williams, he's dogshit. We should be targeting him for all we're worth.

Williams is very good, but since his head bash a few games ago he's been extremely cautious and had a terrible time vs Bowen at West Ham. Likely a confidence thing but he's still on better form than Wan Bissaka, who has been space jam'ed for us for a while now.

Rodgers has made some strange decisions lately but trying to figure out a defence must've been very tough recently. To lose both left-backs and a right-back at this stage of the season is bloody hard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PickledRick said:

Seeing your set up today gives me more confidence. That defence can be got at, and Rodgers looks like he's already going for broke with 2 up top starting both Ineacho and Vardy. I'm unsure if that's the best move for you guys from minute zero but lets see. 

Its yours to lose bud

1 minute ago, PickledRick said:

Iheanacho won't play right up with Vardy, so its not a traditional front 2. Plus he's added an extra more defence minded midfielder in there in Choudhury. I think its actually more balanced than you think.

• Like 1