Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

Just now, Kuredufox said:

Am I supposed to be enjoying this build up experience?

Are you also being frustrated by a socially distant inspired pub app that’s clearly not working that’s resulted in battling for at least 10 minutes to get a pint in?

I can’t see anything other than United scoring first and that spells big trouble for us, as they will sit back and hit us on the break. 

Equally if we do score first then that means we’ll probably sit back and United will come at as and we’ll crumble. 

So basically, we’re screwed either way...let’s hope it’s 0-0 and Chelsea get tonked. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I want to not give a **** because I'm quietly confident we'll concede first and end up not coming all that close. 

But I'm probably more nervous than I can remember being about a Leicester game in years. Feel immensely anxious. 

It probably is our biggest individual game since the championship playoffs, when you consider we got promoted with games to spare, stayed up with games to spare and won the league with games to spare. 

This is essentially a play off final for a competition worth about as much money as getting promoted to the Prem is. 

Other than both legs of the champions league last 16 and quarter finals I probably agree with you. 

Haven't been this nervous for a game in a long, long while. Lineup is positive though, so fingers crossed our lads can put in one hell of a performance and end the season on a high note. 

Just now, sheffield_fox said:

Other than both legs of the champions league last 16 and quarter finals I probably agree with you. 

I did think about that but we were still a few rounds away from the final and we'd have been hugely odds against anyway. 

Guest BlueBrett

If we do this it will have to go down as one of our sweetest victories of all time.

nervous isn't even the word

Just now, Finnegan said:

I did think about that but we were still a few rounds away from the final and we'd have been hugely odds against anyway. 

We're one game away from qualifying for the group stages. How is that bigger than being in the quarter final? lol

No offense. I hope you have an excellent afternoon.