Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

Just now, Facecloth said:

They both have merits. Iheanacho will take a chance if it comes to him. He's good at holding the ball up, wriggling out of tight spots, and spotting a pass. Barnes is more direct, taking on defenders, plus he's quicker. But that managets choice and what he's looking for today, points still stands its not as gung ho as you made out.

I'll take your word for it, haven't seen enough of Leicester to know how the pair of them would operate. I was actually worried about Barnes :dunno:

As I say that I bet Inheacho will just score now. 

• Haha 1

Honestly I think unfortunately it will be a fairly comfortable 0-2 win for Manulty (obviously 1 of them being a debatable penalty) 

Like others I've kinda conceded to Europa. That's still a great achievement and if we do win then I'll be over the bloodeh moon! 

Guest Mee-9

Have to defend well. 

Play on the counter. Hoof the ball at every chance. Tielemans has to play good balls into Vardy/Nacho. 

Come on - Lets do it! 

Radio Leicester guys are retards. 

Saying we can't finish fourth because if we draw and Chelsea lose, we'll go to third as we've scored more goals than Man utd.

Have they not realised Utd are above us due to having a point more. 

• Haha 2

Given the circumstances and available players, I don't see that BR could have put out a stronger team. I just hope we don't bin it within the first few minutes like at Tottenham, we need to be off to a flyer from the start, not begin playing at 2 nil down.

Hopefully BR and Top have riled the players up, in addition to the leaders within our team.

2 minutes ago, PickledRick said:

I'll take your word for it, haven't seen enough of Leicester to know how the pair of them would operate. I was actually worried about Barnes :dunno:

As I say that I bet Inheacho will just score now. 

The idea is probably to try and stay in the game and then use Barnes' pace when you hopefully start to get tired due to less rest.

1 minute ago, spacemunky said:

That Man U front 4 has been scary good since the return. 

Hope Hamza can make a difference.

Except for on Wednesday. Bruno looked a little lost, rashford was rash, martial was ineffective. Hopefully they have a similar game today as well

• Like 1

Just now, Beachyboy said:

5 experienced pros in this line up, a good balance of attack and defence, attacking and defensive options available from the bench lets do this.

Experienced pros .....

these guys didn’t seem to be too experienced at Bournemouth........ or in injury time at Watford .......... or etc etc 

we’ve looked like we’ve lacked leaders out there since new year .......... wes needs to get into them and keep them at it 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Looking at that, it's got sitting behind the halfway line passing it about side to side written all over it but we'll see, the tone will be set in the first 5 minutes.

Attack, Go forwards and be positive! Please.

And get murdered on the counter. You just can't go gung ho every single time regardless of your opponent. We saw it against Tottenham.

I like the idea behind the line up. Probably included Hamza to stick to Bruno like glue. Justin to make up for lack of pace from Morgan. Albrighton/Thomas for their engines and Iheanacho to stay on Lindelof leaving Vardy to exploit Maguires lack of pace. 

Let’s see the first half of the season version of Leicester today. Come on! 

Edited by Messi

Everyone is forgetting that since the restart Man Utd have basically been playing the weakest teams in the league every game. The exceptions Chelsea, Spurs and Sheffield United of which they have 1 win (Sheffield United) 1 draw (Spurs) and 1 loss (Chelsea) they struggle against the better teams. It gives me confidence. 

Just now, shailen said:

Except for on Wednesday. Bruno looked a little lost, rashford was rash, martial was ineffective. Hopefully they have a similar game today as well

We've been like this for 3 games running. I think it's more burnout though, playing with very little rest. That's what I keep telling myself though!

2 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Radio Leicester guys are retards. 

Saying we can't finish fourth because if we draw and Chelsea lose, we'll go to third as we've scored more goals than Man utd.

Have they not realised Utd are above us due to having a point more. 

Don’t you be disrespectful to Stringer and the gang. They can’t help being special

Expect Choudhury will shuttle left to right to cover the advancing wing backs. 

Run himself to exhaustion and Mendy can come on and  do the same if it's working

I like that Choudhury can run at speed with the ball too out of danger, just begging for a cheap free kick