Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

As we all thought it probably would, it comes down to the final game. Cast in the role of underdogs is where we want to be. That is our mantra. It also eases the pressure and will allow us to play with more freedom than we've been able to since we got 'nailed on'. Come on lads, lets spoil the big boy's party. It would be so sweet to see all those biased pundits having to eat humble pie and give us real, rather than patronizing, praise at the final whistle. 

Edited by SixtiesFox

2 minutes ago, PickledRick said:

We've been like this for 3 games running. I think it's more burnout though, playing with very little rest. That's what I keep telling myself though!

I think it's a large part of it. We looked jaded last Sunday against Spurs and we've now had a week to recover whereas united have played two more games in that time. Let's hope we can take advantage. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

As long as we don't get robbed by some bollocks VAR controversy today I'm comfortable with any result.

Gwon lads

This. As long as the result isn't obviously bent then I'm fine with whatever. This is the Alamo for us given how many injuries we have etc so anything positive would be a bonus.

• Like 3

Just now, That_Dude said:

And get murdered on the counter. You just can't go gung ho every single time regardless of your opponent. We saw it against Tottenham.

Can't say i've seen us do that for a single game let along 'every'.

IMO Tottenham got their lead through us pissing about, making mistakes through pissing about, I switched off after 2-0 in the game but i'm led to believe the stats might suggest we went attacking looking at the shots, e.t.c, so we must have gone abit more attacking after I switched off/2nd half.

Now regardless I don't expect us to gung ho every single game but what I do expect is not to consistantly do something we're not good at and and doesn't work, something that is a negative and counter productive style.

• Like 1

Great line up! Exactly the formation and team selection Id of hoped for.

Cant argue without BR here, hopefully we can keep it tight, try and cause some problems.

We have fire power on the bench to go for it, we just need to set up a position to do this! Can’t concede first half!

• Like 1

If, a big if, it’s say 0-0 with 20mins to go United will go deeper, and get a little jittery, hopefully. 
We have obviously set up to keep it tight initially, then go more attacking later, if it is all square. 

4 minutes ago, PickledRick said:

I'd prefer Charrager to cover us instead of Neville. He's an over the top tit on everything. 

Last week his tounge was so deep up Harry kanes arse it was embarrassing and cringy.

I kept thinking of Vardy did that to Maguire the way Kane did it to Bennett, it wouldn’t be ‘forget that defending Vardy is a god’ but more ‘you know Vardy has pace, why is maguire backing off’.

Useless biast knobhead pundits tbh, they talk more sense on mute.

Edited by deanolegend1989

Been away golfing all week, so apologies if I’ve missed this but ....... Utd warming up in white socks and shorts. We usually showcase our next season kit for final home

game. Does that mean all blue again? Or is that already known?? 

Edited by TrentFox