Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue-fox

Man United Match Thread

2 minutes ago, KingsX said:

The people’s striker        4Peeps.JPG.abf15baababed4316857e56198ac7317.JPG          The people’s club

THE PEOPLE SHALL PREVAIL

(PGMOL willing)

Honestly can't tell if that's really Vardy or his FIFA avatar.

• Like 1

Everyone else been really nervous all day? I woke up really early this morning aswell 😂 let's do it! Quite worried with the defence I suppose that's why we have 2 dm, do we think we might play a bit more counter attacking football? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Don't understand not having Ayoze or Gray on the right to trouble that side with Slabhead and Williams.  Maybe second half!

I think BR will be happy to get to hour mark at 0-0. They have less rest than us and then if we need to win the game in the last half hour expect to see our game changers come in with Barnes, Perez and Gray. 

I'm more than happy to see the game in the balance right up to the full time whistle whether that's us drawing or a goal up. We need to drag these ****ers into deep waters late on then try and drown them when their legs are heavy and if they're desperately trying to protect their point.

C'mon Leicester.

• Like 3

Looking at that, it's got sitting behind the halfway line passing it about side to side written all over it but we'll see, the tone will be set in the first 5 minutes.

Attack, Go forwards and be positive! Please.

4 minutes ago, PickledRick said:

Do you think he's a better shout than Harvey Barnes though? I find Barnes capable of that grit required off the ball to really get in players faces whilst being extremely direct on the ball when he's forcing the issue. Maybe I just don't give Ihneanacho enough credit.

They both have merits. Iheanacho will take a chance if it comes to him. He's good at holding the ball up, wriggling out of tight spots, and spotting a pass. Barnes is more direct, taking on defenders, plus he's quicker. But that managets choice and what he's looking for today, points still stands its not as gung ho as you made out.

1 minute ago, Number 6 said:

Looks line a lineup which has an eye on the Chelsea game too. No point us going gung ho if we find out Wolves are winning. Suspect we will go more attacking if required.

I think we should go out and try and win this game, we shouldn't even be thinking about what's going on elsewhere. Maybe that's naive. I just think that's a very negative approach we're taking, concede and the gameplan is out the window.

On paper this looks like a good team and good strategy - Choudhury plays some beautiful through balls and passes and is great defensively. Wilf the same is superb, two very defensive midfielders but with good passing and vision, allowing Tielemans some free space and creativity further up behind Nacho and Vardy.

C'mon lads!