Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

Much more changed tonight than was expected. No teams punch their ticket to the group stage tonight. However the upsets by Ferencvaros and Omonia means all they have to do is lose in their champions league playoff round ties to drop into the Europa League group stage. Dinamo Zagreb who we expected for the Champions league drop down so we lose a spot to pot 2 in that match.

The champions league losers tonight from the seeded side of the champions path playoff draw. That draw was already messy and tonight got even messier. On the unseeded side are Celtic, Ludogrets, probably Astana and Linfield are currently odds on at 4/9 to get past Floriana to have a ball in the draw.

• Like 1

I think it's borderline spammy of me to post this every day considering it changed yesterday, changed today, will change tomorrow, and will change Friday because of the draw. But if people are going to see a screenshot and think it's up to date and it's not might as well.

This is the website if you missed it many pages ago, https://kassiesa.net/uefa/seedel2020.html The guy Bert is super fast and already updated for tonight.

Purple is the 20 other teams that have qualified for the group stage. Yellow are the ones that can lose their way in from the Champions league.

Thursday, 10 teams are in action that are expected to make the group stage. They are the clubs with * or ** after them and Astana. (Not *3 so no PSV or Sporting) These clubs all have coefficients of 22 and above. The bookies have a couple of close matches, most notably BATE is a tossup with CSKA Sofia. There are a couple scary clubs on the wrong side of the main path draw with Standard Liege, FCSB, Granada, AC Milan, AEK, and Rangers if you're hoping for them. Remember this is a coefficient always wins projection, the bookies might have other favorites.

sep16.jpg.2c548701d5ce22a4c1018267d576eefc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandFox said:

I think it's borderline spammy of me to post this every day considering it changed yesterday, changed today, will change tomorrow, and will change Friday because of the draw. But if people are going to see a screenshot and think it's up to date and it's not might as well.

This is the website if you missed it many pages ago, https://kassiesa.net/uefa/seedel2020.html The guy Bert is super fast and already updated for tonight.

Purple is the 20 other teams that have qualified for the group stage. Yellow are the ones that can lose their way in from the Champions league.

Thursday, 10 teams are in action that are expected to make the group stage. They are the clubs with * or ** after them and Astana. (Not *3 so no PSV or Sporting) These clubs all have coefficients of 22 and above. The bookies have a couple of close matches, most notably BATE is a tossup with CSKA Sofia. There are a couple scary clubs on the wrong side of the main path draw with Standard Liege, FCSB, Granada, AC Milan, AEK, and Rangers if you're hoping for them. Remember this is a coefficient always wins projection, the bookies might have other favorites.

sep16.jpg.2c548701d5ce22a4c1018267d576eefc.jpg

Keep spamming away, I enjoy seeing how they progress. The big upset I am predicting tomorrow is IFK Gothenburg defeating Copenhagen. 
Im sure there will be many more twists and turns before the final groups are settled.

Tomorrow  it should be a little clearer after that round of games. Hopefully a couple more upsets

• Like 2

Would love to play sporting and Celtic. Revenge for slimani and Silva and a grudge match for Rodgers that would be incredibly interesting. 

Looking at the tables surely the teams in pots 1 & 2 will be hoping to avoid us. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

Would love to play sporting and Celtic. Revenge for slimani and Silva and a grudge match for Rodgers that would be incredibly interesting

Looking at the tables surely the teams in pots 1 & 2 will be hoping to avoid us. 

And revenge for stealing O’Neill and Lennon. I’m still bitter.