Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

2 minutes ago, Md9 said:

They are so so lucky 

Nah, they're just playing the aforementioned pig farmers, who decided agricultural challenges were fair game. lol

Honestly I think it's hilarious, and also sums up what a farce seeding is, that we're set to be a pot 3 team in this competition. There isn't a single other side in either pot above us that scares me, so bring it on.

If we don't make a proper go of the EL I'm going to be bitterly disappointed.

42 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Bale can’t be sat there thinking he wants to go back and play for these 😂

I don't really have the impression Bale wants to play for anyone, he just wants to play golf speaking English in London. My guess is he hopes Spurs crashes out of Europa League, so he won't be expected to play as much.

21 hours ago, NewEnglandFox said:

I think it's borderline spammy of me to post this every day considering it changed yesterday, changed today, will change tomorrow, and will change Friday because of the draw. But if people are going to see a screenshot and think it's up to date and it's not might as well.

This is the website if you missed it many pages ago, https://kassiesa.net/uefa/seedel2020.html The guy Bert is super fast and already updated for tonight.

Purple is the 20 other teams that have qualified for the group stage. Yellow are the ones that can lose their way in from the Champions league.

Thursday, 10 teams are in action that are expected to make the group stage. They are the clubs with * or ** after them and Astana. (Not *3 so no PSV or Sporting) These clubs all have coefficients of 22 and above. The bookies have a couple of close matches, most notably BATE is a tossup with CSKA Sofia. There are a couple scary clubs on the wrong side of the main path draw with Standard Liege, FCSB, Granada, AC Milan, AEK, and Rangers if you're hoping for them. Remember this is a coefficient always wins projection, the bookies might have other favorites.

sep16.jpg.2c548701d5ce22a4c1018267d576eefc.jpg

So BATE and Astana both go out this round, so we can move up a couple of rankings. A couple of other teams in a bit of bother too.

2 upsets tonight pushing us up 2 spots in pot 2. BATE going down put Standard Liege on the good side of the draw. Astana went down as well but as the projection shows that Sheriff replaces them for now, Friday's draw is more important.

Welcome to the champions path playoff: where the 2 best teams and the 2 worst teams can face each other. So I expect us to jump up at least a spot in the draw which will happen when 22+ coefficient teams face each other.

81005505_ScreenShot2020-09-17at6_52_07PM.png.5e912cec0bf5b77be880471ebfce53f6.png

Purple: In Group Stage

Green: League Path

Yellow: qualifies by losing Champions League

Unhighlighted: Champions Path, will change massively with tomorrows draw.

sep17.jpg.d9a3938c533c2e261450662dd2878d65.jpg

Edited by NewEnglandFox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahaha insane stuff. Dennis Man got a hattrick for Bucharest, a player I'd have liked us to look at but it seems Ünder is pretty much done. 

A 100 million release clause. Pretty insane for a Romanian side.