Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leagues One & Two - 2020/2021

20 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

A word on Ipswich Town... Haven't scored in something like 5 games, look like they will miss out even on the playoffs for a second season in League 1 and just seen their hated rivals storm back into the Premier League. What a ****ing grim team to support. 

Agree a grim team to support. Arse end of nowhere. Crap stadium crap fans crap town centre for a beer before the game. I would love them to keep going down the leagues 

• Like 1

Ipswich have been the epitome of footballing nothingness for 15 years. One relegation, no promotion and one play-off in that time.

I know we moaned during 2004-2008 but at least that was broken up early and we had a change.

2 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Agree a grim team to support. Arse end of nowhere. Crap stadium crap fans crap town centre for a beer before the game. I would love them to keep going down the leagues 

Bit harsh!! Crap stadium yes, arse end of nowhere yes, fans are ok they have a large following. For a town it's an ok place to drink before the game. Feel sorry for Ipswich fans tbh.

42 minutes ago, Langston said:

Careful, I think they're his team!

Second team 😉 like to see Ipswich do well but they are not in the blood like LCFC. After that game in the snow when they had Roy bloody Keane I went off them for a while

29 minutes ago, Corky said:

Ipswich have been the epitome of footballing nothingness for 15 years. One relegation, no promotion and one play-off in that time.

I know we moaned during 2004-2008 but at least that was broken up early and we had a change.

Indeed. I remember how it felt supporting us as we slid lower and lower down the Championship, they've had the same as us and it has gone on for much longer and no end in sight. Hope their recent takeover will have a positive effect like the arrival of Vichai and Top did for us

On 17/04/2021 at 18:00, Corky said:

Lost 3-0 to Northampton tonight.  11th in League One. They're in complete wilderness.