Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leagues One & Two - 2020/2021

Just now, Unabomber said:

Well done to Lincoln. I recognise their tank of a manager didn’t be steamroll his way in to leicester at some point? 

Shakey's assistant and caretaker when he got sacked.

Devastated. Battered them first half. Lincoln were always going to improve after a poor first 45 for them. We’ve got about 16 first teamers out of contract now. Mass clear out needed. Not convinced about Johnson either. His subs were baffling today. I need another beer. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Koke said:

Every time I watch clubs like Sunderland and Leeds spend 3+ seasons in the third tier, I become more grateful that we get out at the first attempt. 

Our crowds down there weren't special for a team at the top for most of the season.

God knows what they'd have been in a 4th year.

4 minutes ago, SAFC1 said:

Devastated. Battered them first half. Lincoln were always going to improve after a poor first 45 for them. We’ve got about 16 first teamers out of contract now. Mass clear out needed. Not convinced about Johnson either. His subs were baffling today. I need another beer. 

As a football fan who mostly only knows pain and suffering, I feel for ya mate.

Best wishes going forward.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Corky said:

Our crowds down there weren't special for a team at the top for most of the season.

God knows what they'd have been in a 4th year.

We’ve averaged 30,000+ in our seasons down here when fans could attend. I’d be shocked if it was that high next season mind. 

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Every time I watch clubs like Sunderland and Leeds spend 3+ seasons in the third tier, I become more grateful that we get out at the first attempt. 

Honestly, so true, such as great job by Pearson. Not only did we get out at the first attempt but we hammered it.

Clubs like Sunderland, Leeds, both Sheffield sides, Southampton, Forest all got stuck in that league for 2+ years. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Would love to see Lincoln get in and then establish themselves as a championship team and then who knows, maybe one day a premier League club. Moved to Lincoln a few years ago, wonderful city.

LCFC V LCFC in the Premier League. 

• Like 1

This Forest Green v Newport County match (League 2 playoffs) is a bit bonkers!  Currently 4-4 on aggregate, FG 4-2 NPT on the day, in the 90th minute.

I splurged for ESPN+ for an extra month just to be able to watch all the playoff matches, and it has been worth it.