Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leagues One & Two - 2020/2021

1 hour ago, isaidno said:

Portsmouth sack Jackett

That was coming wasn't it.

I've always liked Jackett as a manager but he's one of those who seems to have his level in the football league. 

On 14/03/2021 at 08:53, Nalis said:

I didnt know who he was so looked it up, something of a club legend at Morecambe and their fans seem to think his reaction is fair enough.

He's also 42 years old and still playing so fair play.

Surely you remember his glittering spell at Leicester?

1 hour ago, Fox in the North said:

Salford City have followed Foxestalk and blame Wellens!

in all fairness their chopping and changing of managers is pretty shocking. Hope they keep messing up promotion.

Apparently they had be pretty poor in the league and low scoring side etc. But Salford seem to get through managers Mandaric style 

Two sackings this season now. Won a trophy last week. Yet Neville is on Sky saying Man United managers need patience and other clubs are wrong for sacking.

Guy's a complete hypocrite. Carragher will call him out next time judging by his comments.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Corky said:

Two sackings this season now. Won a trophy last week. Yet Neville is on Sky saying Man United managers need patience and other clubs are wrong for sacking.

Guy's a complete hypocrite. Carragher will call him out next time judging by his comments.

Also he was a terrible manager who opportunities he shouldn’t have and got longer he should have! 

Granted this month they've been poor in the league but Wellens got them into the top 6. I'm surprised. He'll get another job though given what he's done already in management. Swindon fans probably laughing, mind.

Edited by Fox92

On 22/03/2021 at 17:12, Corky said:

"Salford City are a small club punching well above their weight. They are 9th in League Two and just won a troåhy. What more do these Salford fans/owner expect etc etc etc"

I havent fact checked it but Im sure Neville has spouted that nonsense about a Premier League club at some point in his Sky career. 

On 22/03/2021 at 14:25, Fox in the North said:

Salford City have followed Foxestalk and blame Wellens!

in all fairness their chopping and changing of managers is pretty shocking. Hope they keep messing up promotion.

Makes me laugh this Gary Neville whinging about not giving certain managers time, I wonder what his thoughts are now??? You see pundits wanna gob off and stick there nose in and criticise other clubs for not sticking with managers, Perfect example for us is ranieri all the idiots criticised the decision to sack him, well if the same nobs we’re actually watching us that season they would of known we were destined for relegation!! Salford lost today maybe stick to hotels Gary 

Fair play to Bolton, another good win today and absolutely flying now. Up the league into 3rd.

edit: Can't believe I'm actually talking about Bolton flying in 3rd position...... in the fourth tier of English football. Mad.

Edited by Fox92

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Fair play to Bolton, another good win today and absolutely flying now. Up the league into 3rd.

edit: Can't believe I'm actually talking about Bolton flying in 3rd position...... in the fourth tier of English football. Mad.

19th on the 1st of Feb. Won 10 and drew 2 in the last 12.