Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leagues One & Two - 2020/2021

I'm not anti modern football, in fact I enjoy the quality football has reached today, but one thing I'll never be able to get my head around is players not being able to take managers criticism even publicly. It's not like manager is calling your wife a cvnt and your kids morons. It's not personal. And the criticism is hardly the worst piece if criticism. I hope Iheanacho hasn't got the hump after Rodgers was critical of him even after scoring dozens of goals and carrying his team to the cup final 

4 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

Sounds like a manager/player fallout according to a commentator on Twitter who is a Tranmere fan:

The fans seem to be siding with the players too.

I wonder if the Tranmere board knew this and just wanted any excuse to get rid of him with the added bonus that the morale boost for the players and fans might be enough to carry them for the next 3 games to promotion.

Edited by Nalis

54 minutes ago, isaidno said:

Apart from a 5 minute spell at the start of the second half,  I thought you were poor. Lincoln played fantastic.  

Disagree about Lincoln being fantastic mind, they just wanted it more. It’s a shame McGeady couldn’t hit the target, he had a few decent chances. That’s the tie done now though, not a chance we recover. 

On 19/05/2021 at 15:52, SAFC1 said:

Disagree about Lincoln being fantastic mind, they just wanted it more. It’s a shame McGeady couldn’t hit the target, he had a few decent chances. That’s the tie done now though, not a chance we recover. 

You were saying?

Hope Lincoln manage to squeak through, decent little club in a lovely part of England. 

Also Derby and Forest battling it out for the third best team in the East Midlands is an excellent proposition

Edited by Finnaldo

On 19/05/2021 at 20:52, SAFC1 said:

You see what can happen?  Just associating with Leicester fans is beneficial.

• Like 1