Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Season Tickets

I don't mind paying £70 if I get something back.

If I don't win the ballot but they subtract it off next season's price then I'll be happy.

If I don't win the ballot but they still expect me to pay full price next season I'll not be happy.

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

I thought it was last years ST price decided by the number of matches as in pro rata.

Unless I have read it wrong I think its:

70 quid to keep your ticket space and for option to go to ballot if you feel comfortable going.

Then whatever the match day ticket cost is to games you are successful on.

Plus if games go to full capacity, the number of games left prorata at last seasons price minus the 70 quid I think!!??!!

• Like 2

I think this an important sentence.

the Club felt it appropriate to share our working plans with supporters in the interests of transparency and to afford supporters some means of planning for the season ahead.

My understanding of that is they are still working on aspects of it but as it’s all up in the air they can’t be specific about every tiny bit of it. I suspect areas will be clarified/modified as the situation develops. I can’t really see that their intention is to rip fans off rather to find away that current ST holders can retain their place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

But chances are you won't get 10 games, you'll be lucky to get 4 or 5 in

Depends how many are bidding. Probably about 9000 allowed it season tickets, how many will not want to go because they are shielding or nervous? how many wont want to go until it's back to full capacity? I doubt the full 23000 are in the ballot each time.

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 1

Just now, Lcfc-1992 said:

Il pay the £70 but won’t be going to any games until it’s full capacity

I’ll probably be the same, rightly or wrongly I expect the £70 to be taken into account when I eventually go to games be it this season or next.

It’s very wordy 🙈. I’m taking it as I need to pay £70 per season ticket to keep hold of it, then if feel safe to go (questionable as spent four months isolating alone) enter the ballot. If successful, you won’t be able to apply for an as yet unspecified number of games before applying again. There’s no easy way of doing it, and more information needed about how they get everyone in and out through the concourses etc - I guess that’s still a work in progress. If I have to pay to keep my ticket until there’s some ‘normal’ again, I don’t mind that, but will I end up paying full price if I don’t feel safe to go over the season? Full capacity is a long way off in my view

14 minutes ago, davieG said:

It assumes at some point in the season we’ll be having full capacity. If the doesn’t happen and you end up not going I presume they’ll subtract the difference from the 21/22 season

It says the £70 is non refundable 

Gosh this is very complicated and looks like working out very expensive :(  I’d rather just auto renew and pay my normal direct debit than £100 up front for me and my son without any guarantee of being successful in the ballots! And the match ticket prices seem pretty high if successful.
Also when we go back to full capacity will the rest of the season ticket amount be payable as a lump sum all in one go? I can’t afford that - I pay bit by bit by direct debit!  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

They've just had ****ing 50 million plus add ons from Chilwell now they're stinging me for £70 to sit at home and stream the games, bastardslol

EDIT: Because it's a ballot, does that mean that certain people could attend 20 games while others attend 0? Surely a better way of doing it would be applying for games and once you've hit say 5 you can't attend for another 3 or 4 games to let other people attend a couple.

They mention a ballot cycle, the way I read that is, if there are 10k season tickets but only 2k allowed to attend, they would draw the 2k and for the next game they would draw the next 2k out of the remaining 8k and so on until the cycle completes.

Annoying to have to pay £70 but it is what it is.

Edited by whitlock
  • Like 1

Unsure of what this means for members like myself that were hoping for a chance at a ST.
It says the priority points from this year are going to be frozen - so I’m unsure what the benefits are of renewing when it’s only 10% capacity available to us. Probably will win the ballot for one or two games at most.

Edited by Fox96

2 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

Gosh this is very complicated and looks like working out very expensive :(  I’d rather just auto renew and pay my normal direct debit than £100 up front for me and my son without any guarantee of being successful in the ballots! And the match ticket prices seem pretty high if successful.
Also when we go back to full capacity will the rest of the season ticket amount be payable as a lump sum all in one go? I can’t afford that - I pay bit by bit by direct debit!  

They've stopped the auto renewals. 

2 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

I mean I'll renew because I want to keep my season ticket but this policy really does seem like a pretty despicable money grab.

Yep £70 to keep your season ticket is a pretty shite move from the club and not something I have come to expect in recent years.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

They've stopped the auto renewals. 

Which is the problem. 

I'd rather pay my monthly direct debit. If you have 4 full price tickets.

Its 280 quid before September 8th for fook all. Then if we bid probably 30 quid a ticket x 4 each game we are successful on plus booking fees as I read it. My monthly season ticket payment is half that normally.

Fook sake why dont they just ask us to chip in as were skint!! I think at least we can forget the idea of any new players.

Edited by Foxin_Mad