Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Season Tickets

Just now, Bert said:

So either way, if you want to keep your season ticket you have to pay £70 whether that’s you going to limited capacity games or full capacity games. 

I don't often disagree with the owners but I think that is a shitty move, especially for someone who is shielding or in the vulnerable category. For someone like myself who just doesn't want to go until we're at say half full crowds, I've got no issue paying something to keep my ST, even though I don't agree with it.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Anybody renewing their season ticket but isn’t arsed about going while not at full capacity could I use your ST to enter the prestigious ballot please

Names being printed on tickets and ID spot checks 

20 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

I’ll help you with the “for whatever reason” - they didn’t buy one when demand was at a level anyone willing to stump up could get one. The great thing about a waiting list is it’s abundantly clear that if you’re on it, you probably weren’t trying to buy a season ticket before we reached the premier league.

Should those people be able to attend games ahead of someone who’s held a season ticket since we were in League One? No chance.

If I buy a day pass to Sky every now and then rather than a subscription, I’m not a ‘loyal customer’.

So some one who works Saturdays as a nurse or doctor. Shop worker or one of the emergency services who only get one Saturday off every 6 weeks or whatever it is are called unloyal because they Wont buy a season tick to attained 3 games. Or someone who had a family and on very low income can’t afford a season ticket because they need to buy food for their kids is un loyal.

iam lucky as I have a season ticket but would never say someone is unloyal if they can’t attend matches because of the above 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

I had a season ticket for 15 years, including League One but because I became self employed (couldn't attend every game) membership became the best option. I'm not claiming loyalty or admission rights over anyone who now has a season ticket, but I just wanted to point out that your understanding of why some people are members is not simply because they're not a superfan.

Everyone has their reasons for not getting a season ticket and I understand that but, unfortunately for them, this should be the time those who do have one get rewarded for committing to the club when season tickets were available.

I’m not saying everyone should be a season ticket holder or they are a bad fan. But I am saying that no one should be getting tickets until all those who are a current season ticket holder have had an option on the ticket.

Should a reduced capacity stadium be filled 100% with season ticket holders? 100% 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Ok, pretty simple when you break it down. Let’s say my season ticket is £420.

I pay £70 next week. My season ticket value left is £350.

If I go to no matches until full capacity, and it that comes with 7 home matches to play, it means my revised season ticket value is 7/19ths, or £155. Minus my initial £70 payment, my balance to pay would be £85.

Exactly it really isn’t difficult 

2 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

So some one who works Saturdays as a nurse or doctor. Shop worker or one of the emergency services who only get one Saturday off every 6 weeks or whatever it is are called unloyal because they Wont buy a season tick to attained 3 games. Or someone who had a family and on very low income can’t afford a season ticket because they need to buy food for their kids is un loyal.

iam lucky as I have a season ticket but would never say someone is unloyal if they can’t attend matches because of the above 

Depends how you’re viewing loyalty. I can be a fan of Sky and get a day pass when I can to support them but is that the same as being a fully paid up subscriber? Of course not. 

There are many valid reasons why people can’t get season tickets. It’s no slant on them as a fan. But unfortunately that circumstance does mean that they should be behind those who have when these tickets are up for grabs.

Just now, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Depends how you’re viewing loyalty. I can be a fan of Sky and get a day pass when I can to support them but is that the same as being a fully paid up subscriber? Of course not. 

There are many valid reasons why people can’t get season tickets. It’s no slant on them as a fan. But unfortunately that circumstance does mean that they should be behind those who have when these tickets are up for grabs.

I don’t disagree that season ticket holders have priority. But because someone doesn’t buy them doesn’t mean they aren’t loyal

The FAQ is so much clearer. Basically paying full price pro rata but only where the capacity is full, and then paying for each match on top of that where capacity isn't full (and you go).

So a season ticket for a full stadium and then a ballot for reduced capacity.

Just now, UniFox21 said:

What is a COVID self certification? Do we have to take a test?

I think this is either going to be a PL-wide app or part of the Test&Trace app where you have to answer a daily symptom survey on your phone - at least that's what was mentioned in an article I read the other day.

• Like 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

What is a COVID self certification? Do we have to take a test?

Nah, will just be a questionnaire to confirm you don’t have symptoms and the usual track and trace questions I’d imagine. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

Anybody renewing their season ticket but isn’t arsed about going while not at full capacity could I use your ST to enter the prestigious ballot please

Would you like to borrow my photo ID as well?