Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rain King

Season Tickets

6 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

Arsenal

https://www.arsenal.com/news/202021-season-tickets-and-reduced-capacity-games

same as us apart from the £70 is replaced with £200 to £400 for ST and it’s possible to defer free of charge to next season

Aston Villa 

no information released

Brighton 

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1755228/return-of-fans-round-up/

The club will provide a full opt out to any season-ticket holder who is deemed to be clinically extremely vulnerable, as per the guidelines issued by the government.

For those paying by the monthly payment scheme, season-ticket payments would be halted after six months. Those payments would be converted into a credit balance, and that balanced used to pay for match tickets (charged at 1/19th of the season-ticket prices) and any remaining balance used as a deposit towards next season’s season-ticket; or refunded at that point if the holder doesn’t renew.

Fans will automatically be entered into EVERY match ballot, and each match will be subject to a fresh ballot (eg – if you are successful in one, you are NOT ruled out of the next).

Burnley

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/club/covid-19---coronavirus/

Direct debit payments for the 2020/2021 season will continue to be scheduled as normal. In the event that the Premier League confirm any changes to the status of the 2020/2021 season the club will take action accordingly. Any supporters who wish to cancel their 2020/2021 direct debit season tickets may do so, and the club will waive any cancellation costs.

Chelsea

no information released

Crystal Palace

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/2020/september/crystal-palace-confirm-202021-season-ticket-process/

No ballot, games randomly allocated 

All Season Tickets can be purchased in one up-front payment immediately, or split over equal monthly payments with our finance partner V12 from 3 September (the V12 monthly route incurs interest at a rate of 6.25%)

Supporters who are shielding can make a payment of £200 which will hold their Season Ticket seat to renew for 21/22 – available until 23:59 on 11thSeptember 

Everton

No information released 

Fulham

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2020/august/2020-21-Season-Update/

Existing Season Ticket Holders are advised that whilst they will be unable to renew at this time, their current season ticket seats will not be lost for any future renewals, when they again become available.

the limited number of match tickets which will be available at each home game will be sold via a balloting process, with 19/20 Season Ticket Holders initially provided with priority to enter. 

Leeds united

No information released 

Liverpool

no information released 

Man City 

https://www.mancity.com/news/club/2020-21-preparations-continue-63733617

No upfront financial commitment for the coming season. 

We understand some supporters may not wish to, or be able, return to the stadium immediately, or at any time during the 20/21 season. If that is the case, you do not need to contact the Club and we will consider your seasonal membership ‘deferred’. Please note, you will retain the option to renew your Seasoncard for the 21/22 season or at any such time that we may offer Seasoncards during the 20/21 season.

Man Utd 

no information Released 

Newcastle

https://book.nufc.co.uk/subscriptions

no information released yet

Sheffield Utd

No information released 

Southampton

refunds wasn’t processed from last season but was awarded as Pro-Rata Credit, ballot will be used but no more details released about it 

Existing Season Ticket holders for the 2019/20 season can choose from the following four options:

• Renew your Season Ticket using the pro-rata credit on your account and receive a £35 voucher as an extra thank you for your commitment, as well as the comfort of The Saints Promise.
• Retain the pro-rata credit on your account for the 2020/21 season. If you do not purchase a Season Ticket during the renewal window, the credit will remain on your account – with an additional £10 added to it – until 31st May 2022, for use against Official Membership, home Premier League games and other selected stadium events.
• Donate your pro-rata credit to Saints Foundation. For each donation made, the club will add an additional £10. This does not affect your rights to still renew your 2020/21 Season Ticket at the full renewal price.
• Have your pro-rata credit refunded to you. Please note, these refunds will be processed in batches from August.

Spurs

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2020/july/update-202021-season-ticket-renewals/

20% initial payment, ballot will be used

West Brom 

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/202021-season-tickets-update

Ballot will be used, no ST renewals, if ST brought under early bird scheme, you transfer to next season or get a refund 

West Ham

https://www.seasontickets.whufc.com/options

Ballot will be used 

3 options 

renew full price up front and enter ballot 

renew full price up front and transfer to friend or family for the season or part of

pay 30% to retain and not attend till full capacity 

Wolves

no information released 

Great info there pal well done.

I think looking at what others have done perhaps we ain't so bad and people need to think about this no win situation. 

Imagine the means if the club hadn't even released a statement or asked for full money as normal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Where is this daily update information visible? When I renewed online it showed a figure of something like 67k seats still available?

People are deductiing the numbers from the opening figure that was 80k or whatever it was.

So at 67k that would be 13k of renewals.

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I found Jim very unsympathetic and a bit tactless to be honest, when enquiring about the Remembrance garden a couple of years ago. I wanted to put my dads ashes there but it was full. I know he’s got a lot on but that’s not really an excuse. 

I’m renewing our 2 ST’s today, lost my damn nerve didn’t I 😖

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Markyblue
15 minutes ago, Katy said:

I found Jim very unsympathetic and a bit tactless to be honest, when enquiring about the Remembrance garden a couple of years ago. I wanted to put my dads ashes there but it was full. I know he’s got a lot on but that’s not really an excuse. 

Not lost your nerve, it's our club and always will be, there's no changing its not a supermarket or even a partner,  its a lifelong commitment. 

6 hours ago, lcfcforever16 said:

I am completely on your side, empathise and sympathise with you however there is the resale process which was introduced at the start of last season, you should have used that instead mate.

I didn't know this which surprises me as  I have officially transferred my ticket to family and friends through the club, no mention was made by the club of this option when asking about transferring it.

Mind you that doesn't surprise me either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Markyblue said:

Not lost your nerve, it's our club and always will be, there's no changing its not a supermarket or even a partner,  its a lifelong commitment. 

I was making some kind of protest (in my own head) to put off paying it for as long as possible. I don’t think I can ever desert them but it doesn’t mean I have been or going to be some kind of happy clapper, accept everything the club says kind of fan. They’ve done stuff and will continue to do stuff that pisses me off but I’ll always be here. 

• Like 3

Surprised at the number of clubs that have released no information as yet - considering that they can get fans in from early October 

it might be that they don’t feel it’s worth opening up the stadia for a third of the fans but you would have thought that they would embrace the corporate side at the very least as the financial return is way higher than the vast majority of ‘normal’ fans who will pay their £30 or so 

On 05/09/2020 at 08:15, davieG said:

I didn't know this which surprises me as  I have officially transferred my ticket to family and friends through the club, no mention was made by the club of this option when asking about transferring it.

Mind you that doesn't surprise me either.

I guess they never mentioned it because the resale process works on a game by game basis and since there'll be no full capacity due to covid, they can't offer you that at the moment.

On 05/09/2020 at 07:50, Katy said:

I've had issues with Jim too, he isn't very diplomatic and always says the wrong things to wind people up. Don't worry about him though, he'll be retired soon enough and is totally expendable anyway. If you feel he treated you wrongly and you feel strongly about it then send an official complaint into the senior management of the club by asking lcfc help to help you lodge a formal complaint, they'll then provide you with the email address you need to send the complaint into. I'm speaking from personal experience as I've had to use this once myself too but can't remember what the email address was. As that seems to be extremely careless, rude and obnoxious for Jim to ignore you regarding such a sentimental situation. Totally unacceptable. The problem with Jim is that he's helpful and wants to help but doesn't always do it the right way, often annoying and offending people by saying the wrong things, he needs training with how to deal with difficult situations, speaking from first hand experience with him.

• Thanks 2

I can see what people are saying about a lack of tact. In the past when I’ve sent any feedback he’s been known to disagree with me, often stating things that simply aren’t true, and then at the end of tell me he’ll pass my comments on. Due to his perceived tone you are never really sure if he has passed on the comments.

For balance though he has also gone above and beyond for me on several occasions.

7 hours ago, lcfcforever16 said:

I guess they never mentioned it because the resale process works on a game by game basis and since there'll be no full capacity due to covid, they can't offer you that at the moment.

We didn't have Covid all of last season.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

All makes sense now 

government is planning a “seat out to be out” deal ! 

offering cut price tickets to events !!! 

LCFC and EPL would all have been told so that’s why they are saying Full price tickets for all ! because the government will discount them for us ! 

Clever 

If this is the case it's understandable from the club's end. However, to avoid the fan discontent they wouldn't been better off saying ticket prices TBC until this goverment scheme was announced. Although the restaurant/eating out scheme was only for a limited period, if the events scheme is identical, it's only beneficial for a short period. I've not seen the details of it, so just surmising.

1 hour ago, LinekersLugs said:

All makes sense now 

government is planning a “seat out to be out” deal ! 

offering cut price tickets to events !!! 

LCFC and EPL would all have been told so that’s why they are saying Full price tickets for all ! because the government will discount them for us ! 

Clever 

From what I’ve seen it will only be on Monday’s

and the discount won’t be on the event but in the form of a 50% food voucher for a nearby food place   

21124 renewals with 21 hours left.

Club will be fairly happy with that - 92% renewed.

See how happy they are with ballot entries which will be people opportunity to vote with their feet as to whether they want to return to a mostly empty stadium at nearly double their ST cost. Unfortunately I think once combined with members they will still sell out each match.

12 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

The way the infection rate is going up, I can't see fans being allowed back in for some time yet😕

Same. I didn't think full ground would happen anyway which was my isue with their first statement about £70 being non refundable.

• Like 1