Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

Just now, Zear0 said:

That's a penalty for me in the PSG game. Not sure what the commentators are moaning about. 

It’s a complete accident ...... a coming together of sorts ....... it’s not like the defender is chasing a player running with the ball or chasing an pass and needs to be careful about getting too close - that’s just nonsense ......

• Like 1

Looks like I'm in the minority then! Will say though, this is the first time seen Dembele for a while (injured and La Liga is now on some obscure channel), but he's having a stinker. 

What a hit from Messi! 

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It’s a complete accident ...... a coming together of sorts ....... it’s not like the defender is chasing a player running with the ball or chasing an pass and needs to be careful about getting too close - that’s just nonsense ......

I judge a penalty call on how I'd feel if it was given for, or against us.

If that was awarded to us, with the benefit of VAR, I'd be embarrassed. 

If it was given against us, I don't think I'd ever want to watch football again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Super_horns said:

Did they show it from various angles?

Usually that can cause confusion. 

Was more he changed his argument between the start and end of his rant. 

Good stop from the penalty there. 

24 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

No wonder we had no officials at the last World Cup.

Taylor is having a mare.

Game last night was great without English refs, fast and decisive. Ours just take so long faffing around on decisions and even then often get it wrong. 

4 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Game last night was great without English refs, fast and decisive. Ours just take so long faffing around on decisions and even then often get it wrong. 

Wasn't there loads of VAR in both games though or do you mean they used it quickly and effectively even if people didn't agree with the decisions? 

Loads of complaining about the decisions made this morning in the Dortmund v Sevilla game.

Edited by Super_horns

21 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

RBL are absolutely desperate for a competent striker. Got no threat, no target, some great attacking midfielders but nobody for them to aim at. 

They've just looked totally out of ideas this 2nd half

18 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Ousmane Dembele has been such a disappointment.

In what context? 

Tonight, or since moving to Barca? Cos since moving to Barca I get you. But if you still tune in and are disappointed by him now, that's on you. 

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

In what context? 

Tonight, or since moving to Barca? Cos since moving to Barca I get you. But if you still tune in and are disappointed by him now, that's on you. 

Since he joined. I expect nothing anymore. It's just mad to think he ended up costing nine figures.

Barcelona's recruitment in the last five years has been the worst of any club in the world. I wonder if they'll get their act together a bit now that Laporta is back though.

On 10/03/2021 at 21:34, StanSP said:

They've just looked totally out of ideas this 2nd half

They made a mistake in the summer blew 25 million on Alexander Sørloth

It didn't work like murray never worked at Bournemouth when he left palace because he you have a high press manager that doesn't love a target man but inverted wingers and 8's,Werner fitted julians system perfectly they just have not replaced him since he left.