Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

5 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

so - can we talk about why that took so long to overturn?  I mean, they showed ONE replay at the very beginning of that, and I was like - looks like a goal.  I really would love to know what they're talking about and the replays they're reviewing

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Looked to me like the Chelsea player touched it :dunno: but they never slowed it down enough to get a close look.

If it then hits the Madrid player does that make him onside..

They had to work out if the defender deliberately played the ball or if it came off Mount and then got deflected.

It's rubbish we didn't see the replays and only saw it after the decision but to me it looked like the correct one eventually. Hermoso made a play for the ball and I don't think it touched the Chelsea player.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

They had to work out if the defender deliberately played the ball or if it came off Mount and then got deflected.

It's rubbish we didn't see the replays and only saw it after the decision but to me it looked like the correct one eventually. Hermoso made a play for the ball and I don't think it touched the Chelsea player.

I haven't seen any conclusive evidence yet that the call on the field was wrong but I guess we'll see after the game. 

2 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Southgate will be calling him up to get him tied to England. 

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Already chosen Germany

Yup... shame for England but fully understand the reasons behind it. Good luck to him.

https://theathletic.com/2408268/2021/02/24/jamal-musiala-bayern-munich-exclusive-why-right-decision-to-play-for-germany-england?source=user-shared-article