Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

7 minutes ago, LVocey said:

Chelsea have hit the jackpot, Porto in QF with the winner of the other weakest Quarter in the Semi. They have a really good chance of winning the whole thing.

Fair comment. Other three teams in Chelsea’s draw having average seasons by their standards / expectations. Porto just recently turned over by Braga!

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Madrid are absolute, 100% muck. 

Edit: although so are Liverpool... 

Fancy them to beat Liverpool. They're probably the four favourites in hindsight of the draw though to be fair. PSG would have been a better bet than either before they drew Bayern.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Fancy them to beat Liverpool. They're probably the four favourites in hindsight of the draw though to be fair. PSG would have been a better bet than either before they drew Bayern.

I was going to say, I assume PSG were better pre draw odds. 

Shame Bayern vs Man City can't be the final. Would have been decent. 

You might be right about Liverpool vs Real. I dunno. Real are in more consistent form, a confident and fit Liverpool would smash them but obviously they've been muck n'all. 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I was going to say, I assume PSG were better pre draw odds. 

Shame Bayern vs Man City can't be the final. Would have been decent. 

You might be right about Liverpool vs Real. I dunno. Real are in more consistent form, a confident and fit Liverpool would smash them but obviously they've been muck n'all. 

Real Madrid have a ridiculous injury record at the moment too.

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Could do without Liverpool having an 'easier' run, just in case Arsenal win the Europa too. Liverpool have been poor but I reckon they'll reach the final.

Tough for Man City. 

So long as they don't let Haaland walk all over them, Man City will have no problems dealing with Dortmund.

Have the Spanish authorities changed their rules? Was weird and unfair that Atletico couldn't play at home, whereas Chelsea could. 

Man City will have the ball-ache of travelling to neutral grounds again too. But at least both legs of there's were neutral. 

These last few pages...jesus..!!

All CL teams, are muck, shit, awfull, crap...!!!

I suppose Europe cant wait to get little ol' Leicester back in Europe to bring some class...!!

If you all could Take a Step back & look what many of you posted over these last 2-3 months...

if it was another fans forum.....you would ,be all over them saying their  jealousy , envious cynical posts know no bounds..!!

Somehow  it seems we have lost our balanced views, humble uniqueness....We have not just joined the rabble, it seem we are Now leading

the Four Horses of the apocalypse....We have become  right sniffling miserable snot noses......

If every Team is so crap, why bother to even follow football & our club...there is no achievement in beating all this awfull muck...!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Might be unlikely but I don't think the odds are fair, if haaland is absolutely on it then 9/1 about dortmund is a massive price imo. Had a fiver on them for a bit of interest and in a double with Madrid who are around 2/1 themselves.

Hope so. Come on Dortmund.