Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

Just now, StanSP said:

And now another penalty as the goalkeeper moved off the line lol 

I mean that's fair enough. I know people cry and moan and roll their eyes at VAR but that's just clear cut and VAR doing its job. It only seems mad because of the context. 

And ultimately justice is served anyway. 

Probably the thing I find most impressive about Haaland, especially when you consider his stats, is how quickly, decisively and willingly he opts to play a pass to a team mate in a better position even if he does have a shot. 

And I'm talking, even when he's in the six yard box. If a team mate is square he will INSTANTLY recognise it and lay it off. Every time. 

For a guy that's maybe one of the most prolific strikers in any of Europe's top five leagues in the last half a decade, his first thought is still the team not himself. 

Guys like Salah, Kane and even Ronaldo could all learn a bit from the kid. 

Edited by Finnegan

Just now, Finnegan said:

Probably the thing I find most impressive about Haaland, especially when you consider his stats, is how quickly, decisively and willingly he opts to play a pass to a team mate in a better position even if he does have a shot. 

For a guy that's maybe one or the most prolific strikers in any of Europe's top five leagues in the last half a decade, his first thought is still the team not himself. 

Guys like Salah, Kane and even Ronaldo could all learn a bit from the kid. 

He's immense. I can see him going on to have a better career than Lewandowski. Can't remember the last young striker to break through and be this brilliant. He's special.