Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Absolutely fvck off. 

That's got to be given. Has the ref been paid off? Was he watching the penalty replay a thousand times hoping he could find a reason to give it? 

What the absolute fvck. 

Yet again, the technology isn't the problem it's the way it's used. Just let them watch that so what. How did a blow of the whistle influence the game at all? No one was gonna stop Bellingham. 

It honestly breaks my heart how badly run football is. VAR was supposed to stop things like that, but these ****ing idiots - who don't really seem to even like football - are just clueless in how to apply it. Prefering to rule out goals for mm offsides.

• Like 1

Just now, AKCJ said:

That Bellingham decision really is unbelievable. The fact that the ref blew his whistle before the ball had died as well.

Couldn't fvcking wait to blow it. Absolute sham. Sheikh Mansour has had his credit card out.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, trabuch said:

They are trained in the dark arts - there is no doubt about that.

Of course they are- look at the tactical fouling, De Bruyne throwing a tantrum every time someone dares to tackle him.

Rodri in particular seems like a right bellend.

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Couldn't fvcking wait to blow it. Absolute sham. Sheikh Mansour has had his credit card out.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do feel like sharing this.

With an average score of 44 points out of 100, Romania remains one of the most corrupt countries in the European Union (EU), according to Transparency International's 2020 Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI).   For the first time, three countries share the last place in the EU ranking - Romania, Bulgaria, and Hungary

Without implying any more about this referee, it is a country where most things are for sale.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KingsX said:

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I do feel like sharing this.

With an average score of 44 points out of 100, Romania remains one of the most corrupt countries in the European Union (EU), according to Transparency International's 2020 Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI).   For the first time, three countries share the last place in the EU ranking - Romania, Bulgaria, and Hungary

Without implying any more about this referee, it is a country where most things are for sale.

And why the fvck would you have a Romanian ref with a long track record of controversy, including one involving Man City, for a champions league quarter final? 

There's plenty of world top class refs from major footballing nations that could do a game between an English and German side.