Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I tell you what, I've not enjoyed watching football matches as a neutral recently but this Real Madrid vs Liverpool game is a cracker. 

Good watch isn't it? Both teams going for it this half, Madrid still looking most threatening. Not that you can tell that from the comms 

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, urban.spaceman said:

The only thing that could make that decision more corrupt is if Bellingham later gets sent off for taking a free kick too quickly.

a la Gary Parker

16 minutes ago, Kingleicester said:

Why did I change to the Man City game, very dull last 20, I think Man City might regret not taking there chances 

Can't bear watching Man City this season. It's so dull and clinical. Yes, highly effective but there is such a lack of drama and excitement. Glad I watched the Real v Liverpool game instead.

• Like 1

I can see the Liverpool streets outside the ground being full to 'welcome' Real. They won't care about breaking any covid rules.

Liverpool winning the champions League is dangerous for us so hopefully they go out. Despite allowing them to then focus on putting a league fun together. 

39 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Nat Phillips is literally like watching a Sunday league player in the Champions League. No idea why Liverpool give him the minutes. 

They have Ben Davies on the bench, who they signed on a permanent deal. If they were going to play someone who was already in the squad, why did they bother?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Corky said:

No-one has missed and needs the fans more than Liverpool, too.

Real Madrid are also a bit less spineless in these types of games than Barcelona, and without Van Dijk / Henderson there's Liverpool keep them out whilst needing two so would therefore need four. Not impossible but I'd be very surprised if Liverpool get through this now. Was a really good game actually. Think that's probably second to only Juventus v Porto this season.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Seen someone as well saying about what it does for our CL chances regarding Liverpool. Don't forget Chelsea. If Liverpool do get in the top 4 then Chelsea replace them as the threat to ruin it all.

Thankfully I think Bayern, PSG or Man City probably have too much for them. Don't think it's implausible Porto knock them out either tbh.