Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

28 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Klopp actually moaned about the ground ffs, the man is such a bad loser

Was just reading the match reports as saw the other game last night.  So far I've read the above, injuries and the quality of the referee (who, apparently, wasn't having any of Mane's diving).  Poor Jurgen, the known universe is against him and Liverpool currently...:giggle:

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Klopp actually moaned about the ground ffs, the man is such a bad loser

Hasn’t worked for them being at a “proper ground” in recent weeks.

6 defeats at home in a row  is it ?

Why doesn’t anyone just blame the defenders for some very ropey defending for all the goals.

Guess it’s not the done thing to players in public these days.

Edited by Super_horns

15 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Might be unlikely but I don't think the odds are fair, if haaland is absolutely on it then 9/1 about dortmund is a massive price imo. Had a fiver on them for a bit of interest and in a double with Madrid who are around 2/1 themselves.

You're a bookies dream! First us then Dortmund. I look forward to the post on Saturday where you say Leeds look overpriced :D

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

You're a bookies dream! First us then Dortmund. I look forward to the post on Saturday where you say Leeds look overpriced :D

Madrid were a good bet! You only need one or two to land when you're nearing double figures with the likes of us and dortmund. 

Edited by Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

There's something about Mount that makes me dislike him intensely. Doesn't help that he's probably 2nd behind Kane when it comes to the player that commentators and pundits just can't stop fawning over.

Guess if they keep producing the goods at the top level they will be talked about 

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

His stats remain well below Maddison's in the PL despite the fact that Maddison has missed a third of the games so far.

Really? 

He's no doubt a brilliant player, and I don't watch enough Chelsea to know whether he's influencing games continually or being looked at with rose tinted specs

I think for me, I'm still a touch annoyed at the amount of opportunities he was given initially in the England set up compared to players such as Maddison.