Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Really? 

He's no doubt a brilliant player, and I don't watch enough Chelsea to know whether he's influencing games continually or being looked at with rose tinted specs

I think for me, I'm still a touch annoyed at the amount of opportunities he was given initially in the England set up compared to players such as Maddison. 

Maybe it's the second point above that has led me to dislike Mount. Fast tracked into the England squad on the back of about 3 or 4 PL games and a reasonable but not brilliant season in the Championship. Meantime, Maddison was told he needed more PL experience despite having already had a successful full season at the top level. Maddison also blitzed the Championship in a side that finished in the bottom half. In fact, his numbers have been consistently better than Mount's.

• Like 3

Just now, ALC Fox said:

What a fabulous game this Bayern-PSG match is. A superb watch.

Agreed. Glad I chose it. Part of me expected it to be very cagey or lacking goals/entertainment all game because of Gnabry and Lewandowski missing but it's been entertaining throughout.

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

It's a bit stupid that UEFA are continuing with the away goals rule in ties where neutral venues are used.

Agree. I think it's an odd rule anyway tbh. Different games can have very different dynamics. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Agreed. Glad I chose it. Part of me expected it to be very cagey or lacking goals/entertainment all game because of Gnabry and Lewandowski missing but it's been entertaining throughout.

Incredible that Bayern have just been going for the equaliser right to the end even at the risk of conceding more away goals. Next week's tie is going to be a humdinger.

8 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Should have scored 5 or 6. Lewandowski a big miss. I can't see this tie being turned around.

Man City vs PSG will be interesting.

Mate PSG are so inconsistent this season it could be 0-5 in the next leg.