Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

2 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Guy Verhofstedt, Eddie Merxx, Youri Teilmans ,Countryfox, Timmy Chestnuts, can you hear me? Your boys took 1 hell of a beating.

I’ll have you know that 3 generations back on my dads side we were Flemish ...  which is sort of Belgium ...   and !!! ...   I love watching Poirot !  ..   so tonight Matthew ...   I am BELGE !!  

Mind you my mum was a sweaty sock ..  but a few generations back we were Vikings ...   so ...   bottom line ...   I’m actually pure mongrel !! ...   probably like most on here ! ...   :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I’ll have you know that 3 generations back on my dads side we were Flemish ...  which is sort of Belgium ...   and !!! ...   I love watching Poirot !  ..   so tonight Matthew ...   I am BELGE !!  

Mind you my mum was a sweaty sock ..  but a few generations back we were Vikings ...   so ...   bottom line ...   I’m actually pure mongrel !! ...   probably like most on here ! ...   :)

Thats Why Lady Brit is a tramp....Best pirates, Best Barbarians,best Bull-shitters on the planet, thats why we are simply...The Best...!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

You surprise me :whistle:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

Belgian players just wanted to play ball. But when it was 2-1, they liked the score and started resting.

Youri has a very very poor second half, he is a odd player sometimes very good sometimes just plain poor

Confuses me watching him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Jordan Henderson just interviewed on the pen ...  

D03440E6-2C05-4580-B6AD-AAA20831FC1D.jpeg

So belgians get 'flem'Stück in their throat, reach to lowland tactics,then   cant see a hand Pull back,no matter how light...

your taking the Manniken -pis..!!!:P

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

So belgians get 'flem'Stück in their throat, reach to lowland tactics,then   cant see a hand Pull back,no matter how light...

your taking the Manniken -pis..!!!:P

Hand pull back my arse Fvck-n-stuff !! ...   he barely touched him  ..   and he went down like he’d been tasered !! ...    :D

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

I thought that. Weird innit?

Could you imagine on the training pitch?

"Kevin, Eden? What are you doing lads? That's not how you play football. Let me show you what we did at Wigan."

What was weirder for me was Martin Tyler saying "ah, now theres a recognisable face". No it bloody isn't. I've not heard the name Shaun Maloney in yonks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Walkers said:

What was weirder for me was Martin Tyler saying "ah, now theres a recognisable face". No it bloody isn't. I've not heard the name Shaun Maloney in yonks

Weren’t we linked with Shaun Maloney on a free the season we came up? 

Edited by Manini