Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

5 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

As much as I like Barnes, I don't think he's ahead of those in the squad so no surprise he's not involved. He will have to have a stunning season to be in contention next summer. 

Bollocks, he’s the best player to lace up a pair a skins since Pele! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Southteeth really is a scrubber. Phillips who’s barely kicked a ball in the PL gets straight in, Barnes not even on the Bench. Farce. 

Just confirms that Southgate is a..:

cartoon-man-saying-yes-vector-clipart_cs

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8BMPHniBqAkjD3YWwBlT

...for the:

1584442469_0.jpg&bg=fff&w=1200&h=630&t=f

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

First Schmeichel kick out of play?

I'll go for 6th minute.

I'll go for 4th minute. 

17th minute for the obligatory missle speed suicide ball to a CB followed by an angry scream due to their lack of controlling it.

Edited by adejo92
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bart said:

Jonny Evans the only player who hasn't been rested for NI tonight, think Brendan needs to have word.

I'm a proud Norn Iron man and I agree.

Our big match was against Bosnia, the other two should not have mattered as much and no way should a player have played all 3.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Just shows how far down the pecking order he is atm.

But the point is the bench in international games is made up of the rest of the squad... maybe i'm trusting Martin Tyler too much because I didn't count them all, but he said Denmark are one light on the bench tonight and we only had one more than them and still no Barnes?

Just now, Sunbury Fox said:

Amazing that Southgate has picked Mount over Grealish again. He's treating Grealish just the way he previously treated Maddison. Apart from playing for Chelsea, what makes Mount a fixture in the team? His assists and goals record is nothing special at all. Just find him quite a meh player. 

southgate seems like another puppet for the FA, the england team suffers because of it... frustrating really... for me Grealish is better than mount 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Amazing that Southgate has picked Mount over Grealish again. He's treating Grealish just the way he previously treated Maddison. Apart from playing for Chelsea, what makes Mount a fixture in the team? His assists and goals record is nothing special at all. Just find him quite a meh player. 

I thinks it's pretty much because Mount does what he's told and follows any tactics given to him. Grealish more of a freer spirit and Southgate doesn't like that. Same seems to be happening with Alexander Arnold too, not sure Southgate likes him either. 

Mount is decent player nothing more.