Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

9 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

On a train so not watching, but just saw the line up. Never has a line up ever actually made me feel sick, until now.

Pickford

Dier

Rice

Maguire (in the form he's in)

All starting. I'd say you couldn't write it, but it's becoming more and more predictable.

Grealish, Sancho, and Ings should all be starting. Eric Dier continues to baffle me. How does he still get games for Spurs and England? What does he actually offer? All I ever notice him doing is committing fouls.

It's a line up so devoid of creation or trickery. We rely on fullbacks to create something and that's about it 

Chris Wilder would probably be the obvious choice, he would almost certainly accept the job. Proper English coach, tries to play attractive footy and gets the most out of players. 

People over estimate the England jobs attraction. No way would we get someone like Bielsa or Ancelotti for it... or even Brendan imo. 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Chris Wilder would probably be the obvious choice, he would almost certainly accept the job. Proper English coach, tries to play attractive footy and gets the most out of players. 

People over estimate the England jobs attraction. No way would we get someone like Bielsa or Ancelotti for it... or even Brendan imo. 

Unfortunately Chris Wilder has zero chance of getting the job.

Edited by Blue Fox 72