Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dahnsouff

Who should leave?

Slimani

Silva (caveat keep him around strengthen sqaud for one last year)

Morgan (controversial but by all means give him another role at the club but I feel Morgan has passed it and his sqaud place this season could well be used elsewhere)

Diabate (sprinted himself into oblivion)

James (sicknote)

Ghezzal (Puels love child)

Praet ? (I like Praet but BR doesn't have much faith in him so why not sell and replace with an effective CAM)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Blue-fox said:

I’d say it might be worth giving Diabate another chance, can’t hurt to have a look given we haven’t got another new wide option yet. 

Agreed. I always thought he looked very raw, but something to work with.

Normally, I would say we don't have the time to work with raw potential in our first team but given the seeming lack of bodies I don't think a run out in pre-season could hurt - especially given the Blackburn friendly coincides with seven or so of the squad being away on international duty.

On 30/08/2020 at 04:45, Blue-fox said:

I’d say it might be worth giving Diabate another chance, can’t hurt to have a look given we haven’t got another new wide option yet. 

Was just thinking the same thing give him to Jan window to prove his worth a spot n the squad thats if he wants the challenge or is even up to it didn't realize he is 25 this year should really be hitting his straps now if he is going to make it , its now or never!

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I heard a dodgy "from someone who occasionally gives me info from the club" rumour earlier that we are trying to buy Ricardo Pereira off you for £35m given that you are in for Gosens + Castagne, and that that it had gone past early discussions. 

Made me ROFL any way so thought I'd share the humour. 

Has to be no1 of the greatest rumours this window has ever seen😂

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I heard a dodgy "from someone who occasionally gives me info from the club" rumour earlier that we are trying to buy Ricardo Pereira off you for £35m given that you are in for Gosens + Castagne, and that that it had gone past early discussions. 

Just saw that on Molineux Mix, certainly made me chuckle

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Bear said:

This is actually true. £35m for a 2 month loan. Another rudkin masterclass

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Whose Ricardos agent? There could be something in this but I cannot see us strengthening another direct rival with a player of such calibre.

We need to get him on another contract ASAP.

We do not have to sell.  He is Portuguese so for sure there will be crap links that he is joining Sporting Wolves.   New contract is a must - get in done Congadino.